Hatrid on life. | Teen Ink

Hatrid on life.

By MarinaOreo GOLD, King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
MarinaOreo GOLD, King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania

"Your soul is the whole world" -Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse

“Angel…”
“yes, my love….”

The Angel keeps his eyes closed. He feels his light pulsing through his body. His love burning in his heart. “Noor…” She quickly kisses his lips, he embraces her in his arms. “Hey there sunshine.” He kisses her forehead. Just waking up from their slumber, the light wrinkles her nose and he softly kisses it. She giggles and hides her blush from the Angel. He holds her in his arms and waits for her to look up. She peeks out. “Sweetheart, please..let me see your eyes” He lays his head on the pillow, while she lays across from the beautiful Angel. He locks her eyes in his powerful gaze. Her coffee realms lighting up with happiness, his hazel wonders lighting up with love. She looks down at her chest, her heart almost beating out of it. The Angel’s warm lips press against it, his lullaby trembling on his lips. His hand finds the soft swell of her tummy, he lifts her shirt up and kisses it. He hearts a soft thud. Marina giggles. “Ow.” “She’s just happy to be in your tummy, it’s cozy” “A little too cozy” “Laila loves you…” “I love Laila” “I love you and Laila” “I love you too Angel” They both laugh. The Angel pulls his Noor into his arms, Laila kicks again. “Laila wants to say hi to daddy” He goes down to kiss her tummy. “Hello, Laila jan” “Laila is beating mommy up” The Angel caresses her tummy and calms the dove. “Shh” He pulls the light back into his arms. “Sleep Noor” The Angel kisses Marina’s forehead……The harsh wind hisses at the broken light. “You are not worth it, you never meant anything…never again will you be happy!” I cry. I wonder to myself why is there so much pain, I just want to be with him. “Get over yourself, you pathetic girl” My heart stops. Stop relying on memories, stop being in love with the idea…”It’s not the idea, it was him!” I loved him for him, please stop the pain…The winds cuts my face and my arms…

You can tell in this piece that I wrote it at two different time periods in my life...It's something I started writing with blissful heartache and then ended with teardrops on the paper.

Sweatheart SILVER, BPT, Connecticut

I can do anything

this is really good story five star material keep on writing

DallysGrrl PLATINUM, Middlesex, New Jersey
Sur that would b great!!

thanks again! lol do you want to see my blog?

yaa its a lotta work. n i really do lik ur writing pieces.

no i only submitted the 4 pieces so far, i have a blog too with a few other stuff i wrote, but i dont think im going to put any of that up on teenink

OK. im sure it will b up soon enuff. haha. i really hope so. it took forever 4 me 2 submit all of them!! have u been submitting ny other stuff??

ohh man that sucks :( okay well i wait for it to get published then

i dont think i can. i dunno where the originals went.

well im sure you'll get published soon! and thanks..i cant wait to read yours, unless are you able to email it?

me 2. i just wanna get myself out there n i wanna get some feedback. but its cool. i lik checking out every1s work. lik urs!!

Im not really sure how long it will take, it shouldnt take longer than a couple weeks hopefully not...

i posted it last monday.

When did you submit them? It took for the first piece to get posted like 3 weeks, and the two others got posted a few days after that one, and then the last one i just posted with the everything ends, that took about a week

Awesome!! cant wait. O n heyy how long does it usually take 4 it 2 get posted cuz i submitted, lik, 16 poems n 3 short stories n they havent gone up yet.

I understand what you're saying :) im in the process of writing a short fiction romance story, im not done yet but im going to post it soon and then hopefully it'll be up on the website in a few weeks

You've got a natural talent!! and its different which i like. its just so cool that you can sit that and write something lik this. its so passionate and heartfelt. i luv the emotion!! theres something that stands out bout it....which is really good. u need that 2 b a successful writer.

I'll keep that in mind. I'm so glad you like it!

Well the quotes area little smushed 2gether, and i did get a little confused, but i dunno....mayb just start with saying who said it then drop the tags. U kno wat i mean?? i was able 2 follow it, though. i really liked the way you totally changed the mood. its just more powerful 2 me.

Thank you thank you thank you!! :) I thought it might have been confusing, considering the whole "laila" thing..

Wow. this was awesome. i luv how its a memory!! this is just as good as ur other stuff. and i luv the passion!! its so strong. and its so thought provoking-it leaves u thinking!! great great great!!