Again and again | Teen Ink

Again and again

September 25, 2009
By emmatheballerina GOLD, Tacoma, Washington
emmatheballerina GOLD, Tacoma, Washington
14 articles 0 photos 55 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It is not in our greatest glory in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall"
"I use to want the words "she tried" on my tombstone, now I want "she did it"


Again and again I say to myself. I can't believe we are going through with this again. Why won't I ever learn? You would think that maybe I would have gotten the picture the last two times this happened. "It can't work out he" he said "I'm sorry" he said. Yeah, well me too.

"Emma, this is enough. It was just the other day that you two were together and now you guys are not? How long was it this time, a week? Two weeks? When will it end? Let me tell you, it ends now!" That is Eslie for you. Telling me what is right. She told me the same thing last time. ANd teh time before that. My friends have never liked Blake. Hated him actually. They always tell me everything that he does wrong. Flirts with other girls, looks at other girls, talks about other girls, smokes the list goes on. And I know they are right. I see him with other girls and smoking. I either smell smoke or purfume on him. And rarley ever mine.

Blake and I sarted dating about a year and a half ago. He asked me out and we were together for about 3 months. then we broke up. about a month later he asked me out and a I said yes. We broke up one week late because he told my best friend that he wanted me to break up with him. Another two months go by and he asks me out. Again. This time I don't say yes right away. I give it a week. But then I say yes.Again. Didn't tell my frinds right away. I knew their response. " Are you an idiot?" They would say. Yes. Again.

But how long did the third time last? Less than a month. three weeks most likely. He then had one of his friends break up with me. So we were off. again.

It was only a two moths later he asked me out again. By that time I had found another boy who I like so much better than him. He was better for me too. Not a smoker, not a womanizer. Just a nice guy who you could talk to without him wanting to take you to his bed. I said no finally.

Five months and I haven't even considered going out with him. Not for a second. Me and my new boyfriend are still together and get along just fine. I am not sure how Blake is, but I guess he has found a new girl to bother. I don't know. And I don't care.