100% Perfentible Chapter one-Robert | Teen Ink

100% Perfentible Chapter one-Robert

September 19, 2009
By Dr@maGeek SILVER, Mckinny, Texas
Dr@maGeek SILVER, Mckinny, Texas
7 articles 0 photos 16 comments

The Problem began with the kiss and lead me here at this very moment, the moment when youve been told you know everything but can feel like a blind fool.This moment though is not the ending of a story but is only the beging. The light that suddenly glitterd through the Window felt like a light bulb to heaven, making this moment even more amazing.I turn from the window to my son and his although red faced but absoulutly beautiufll mother. She cuddled in her arms like he was a small peice of angelic glass, which could break with the slightest blow of wind.
I wish that moment could go on forever but to my dismay incame the sounds of voices to prove that live must go on, before I knew it I found myself driving home with my inlaws in the backseats of my Honda. They bicker on and on about somthing or other. I look back to ask them to be quiet and I hear the screaching "Robert, hello robert!Watch out!". I turn back just in time to switch lanes, Making me miss a upcoming Car.My heart beats faster as I scold them. "Jesus, louanne!What in gods name is wrong with you!".I listen for a Call back for my comment but smile happily for it seems that shut them up for a while.While looking down to switch gears i notice that the contence of my Wallet have fallen out and shown clearly on my Drivers licence it says that I am age eighteen.I gasp and mutter to myself "Am I really only eighteen?"


The author's comments:
Well this is my first Writting and i hope that somone likes it...