Best Thing To Watch Late At Night... | Teen Ink

Best Thing To Watch Late At Night...

May 14, 2009
By littlemsawkward ELITE, Holbrook, Massachusetts
littlemsawkward ELITE, Holbrook, Massachusetts
119 articles 7 photos 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
"To be great is to be misunderstood." ((Ralph Waldo Emerson))


romance movies. especially when you are all alone feeling totally and completely pathetic wondering how the girl always gets the guy in the end, thinking of that guy, knowing he is thinking of somebody else, and you aren't even crossing his mind. then you imagine what it would be like if you were the main characters in that film, and you start to cry, knowing you'll never get to experience what it would be like to be his. the only comfort you have is your bed, and maybe some junk food, and possibly a box of tissues. and you envy his girlfriend beyond belief. and you'd rather go blind than see them together. but you love him anyway, even though it hurts almost too much. and you cling to false hopes, because they are all that is keeping you going these days. they're the only reason to get out of bed in the morning. you hope he'll realize what he's missing out on, and just show up at your door, and before you can even say "what are you doing here?" he'll grab you and kiss you like you're never been kissed before. and all the tears you've cried over him just dry up, like they never fell from your eyes in the first place. and all the times you tried to forget about him are forgotten about. and all the pain and heart ache you've been through just disappears. but it won't happen, and even though you know it, you still hang on, "just one more day" you keep telling yourself. and because you're thinking about all this so much, you havent payed any attention to the movie at all, and now the credits start to roll and that love song that reminds you of him starts to play, and you re-watch the movie, thinking about all this repeatedly.