Love Is Forever And Always | Teen Ink

Love Is Forever And Always

November 25, 2020
By Mr-Roboto BRONZE, Smiths Station, Alabama
Mr-Roboto BRONZE, Smiths Station, Alabama
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Nothing but black “what happen” I thought to myself, I couldn’t see anything simply darkness. I could hear birds chirping and bugs buzzing around even smell the grass of the field. The feeling was all wrong I was lying down…but not on the grass, instead I felt as though I was on a bed. I felt as though I was moving and started smell a very strong presence of medicine. I tried to open my eyes but it was simply to bright. Days seemingly passed as I lay on this bed smelling the medicine. Then a new sense, taste that of lips I would assume him I thought to myself as my heartfelt swoon. I attempted to open my eyes in an attempt to see my love I peeked one eye. He noticed and spoke “finally awake?” I attempted to speak all that came out was a whisper “What happened” he responded “We were in tree doing what we usually do when suddenly you fell, I immediately called the ambulance and they too you here. It has been about a month.” At that I gasped and asked a question that would change our relationship forever. “Why did you stay with me for so long?” he quickly responded “Do you not remember what I told you when we first met all those years ago “I will always be here for you”.


The author's comments:

A short story of love.