Stand Up for What You Believe In | Teen Ink

Stand Up for What You Believe In

Everytime she opens her eyes she is laughed at for being who she really is they call her mean words like w****, she was raped by her dad, they call her ugly but underneath those bangs and glasses she is beautiful and lovely also she has something even more beautiful, her heart, which is filled with love for everybody, but they dont give her a chance. They call her selfish for having suicidal thoughts, but to be honest to those people dont judge to quickly, remember you never know somebody until you crawl up in there skin and walk around in it, They call her emo and dumb for cutting her arms, but truthfully again you never know somebody until you crawl into their skin and walk around it into it. They also call her fat, which she became anorexic that day and barely ate, but nobody realized so she ate again and excersised almost everyday, now you think she is beautiful, now stand up for who you are, you are not ugly society is.

p.s.  PLEASE CONTINUE TO LIVE LIFE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL TO ME AND SOMEWHERE INSIDE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL TO YOURSELF TO.

YOU ARE NOT UGLY SOCIETY IS.

~anonymous~