Call the cops! I am Late Again! | Teen Ink

Call the cops! I am Late Again!

By beAWESOMEstayAWESOME BRONZE, New York City, New York
beAWESOMEstayAWESOME BRONZE, New York City, New York

"Work hard in silence and let your accomplishments make the noise."

As I was about to enter the room it was like I was entering straight to my doom. Slowly opening the doorI peaked in through the small gap. Everyone was staring daggers at me as if i had committed the worst crime of the century. Thats it I did it! the worst crime of them all: I came late. Not once, not twice, but for the third time! As i panicked in fear I slowly walked up to the teacher and she smiled. I know what your thinking: she is probably a nice teacher but no! She was smiling wickedly, took out a pass, and slowly wrote down LATE. The entire class was still staring at me. As if they were making the situation any better and watched every step i took out of the class. I heard every step i took due to the fact that my sneakers were squeaky because it had just rained. Ugh the worst noise I've ever heard in my  entire life just kept ringing in my ears.  I went to the principal's office and he wasn't there.I went to the vice principal's and she wasn't there. I was furiously tapping my foot on the ground in frustration then it daunted on me. I slapped my forehead and ran to the main office. There he was the principal. As I was about to give him the paper he just smiled in the it happens kind of way and told me to go back to class. Wiping sweat off my head I returned to class. After that horrible day I never I mean never, came late to school again. Oficially one of the worst days of my life!

Preferences

§

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

0

-

=

Backspace

Tab

q

w

e

r

t

y

u

i

o

p

[

]

Return

capslock

a

s

d

f

g

h

j

k

l

;

'

\

shift

`

z

x

c

v

b

n

m

,

.

/

shift

English

alt

alt

Preferences