"Oh." | Teen Ink

"Oh."

January 17, 2013
By remembermeplz PLATINUM, Friend, Nebraska
remembermeplz PLATINUM, Friend, Nebraska
36 articles 10 photos 230 comments

Favorite Quote:
"when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" -- Jimi Hendrix


"You see her?" asked Thomas while rising his eyebrows.Following the finger he was pointing, my eyes fell onto a s small black haired girl. She was standing across the hall with a group of taller girls, she didn't look like a high school-er. "what about her?" I ask. "She's full of poison." he said while shaking his head. He dropped his arm and looked at me. Confused I ask "What kind of poison?" Starring intensely at me he answers, "the kind that keeps you up at night." Confused even more I look over at this supposedly poison filled girl. She looks so innocent, but yet rough at the same time. As if she has had a hard past. my eyes flash back over to Thomas, who is still starring at me. I ask "which is?" In answer he turns and looks at her again and softly says "The Truth." I look over at her again, but this time in a different light. As she turns and returns my stare,I quietly say "oh."


The author's comments:
mhmm my story. my words. my poor thumb, and my poor pulled muscle, and my whole poor right hand. but poor left hand too, it's never been used like this before. having to type this whole story all by it's self. it's never been treated like this.