Different | Teen Ink

Different

September 1, 2012
By avb1234 GOLD, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
avb1234 GOLD, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
10 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Happy people aren't happy because they have everything, they are happy because they make the best out of everything" and "The quietest people have the loudest minds"


He treated me differently than the others, and I thought that made me special. It was as if he had changed over night. One second, I was perfection, and the next, I wasn't worth it. I put up too much of a fight. He tricked me, and deceived me, told me everything I wanted to hear. I thought he was sweeter and more compassionate but really his motives were physical and I let it go too far. I let him push me too much. He told me he "respected" me and so we wouldn't do anything. I believed him and he was truthful, for that night. The next day it was as if his personality had drastically changed. He came at me again and again. I pushed him off but eventually he just wore me down. I let him in and then he walked out. He walked out and got in his car, swerving left and right, and eventually leaving the world at the hands of a semi that he didn't see coming. I wish I could say I missed him, but I wish more that he didn't take a piece of me with him.