My Note | Teen Ink

My Note

By AlexanderBurton BRONZE, Pittsfield, Pennsylvania
AlexanderBurton BRONZE, Pittsfield, Pennsylvania

"Fortune Favours The Bold." The Virgil

This note was found beside the body of (the words are to blotched to read)
It was seven years ago when the bastard de Voty killed her my, Rosa. And he got away with it too! So that day I dedicated my life to killing this man. But this wasn’t going to be a suicide attack I was going to assassinate him and get away with it.

The summer after Rosa was brutally murdered I went to Harvard and learnd all I possibly could about forensic science from how to hid my fingerprints to not walking in muddy places so they could get my shoe prints. I finally worked it out how to kill him and get away with the murder.

Every spring he would travel to his country house way out back in the hicks of Pennsylvania. His nearest neighbor lived 5 miles away. So therefore no one would be able to see me entering and exiting his house.

This house conveniently had a cement side walk and drive way. So as long as I go rel slow I wouldn’t leave any skid marks. I would also have to walk carefully so I would not leave shoe prints. I would enter the house through the front door under the impression of selling some small trinkets and once I get invited in I will strangle him using a small wire. Then I will dispose of the wire into the Alleghany River.

I have shaved and waxed my hair so I will not leave behind any hair. Before I leave my house I will dip my fingers one at a time into wet cement so I do not leave behind any finger prints. This all sounds fine and dandy in my head but is finally time to put it to the test.

I open the lid of the cement container. I slowly dip my finger into the wet cement. It burns something fierce, so I quickly pull it out. (To Reader I don’t know if it actually burns) I repeat that step 9 more times. Now I am good to go I can leave.

I enter my car and drive to his house I slowly pull into his driveway, being careful not to accidently drive off the edge and leave a wheel mark. His porch light is on good, that means the bastard is home he is finally going to pay for what he did.

I exit the car walk to the door. I knock three times, and hear movement inside the house. It’s him de Voty just the thought of him being on the other side of that door fills me with a rage which I suppress. I can’t kill him if I’m this mad. He opens the door “What the **** do you want!”

“I was wondering if you would let me enter your house I hav some great liquor on sale.
He waves me in and sits down in a very worn out green lazy chair I notice a table a few feet behind his chair. I go to the table and set my suit case of “liquor” down on it and I pull out the wire I walk up behind his chair. I begin to choke him. He flailed and his glass flewed out of his hand hitting my arm I feelt the glass slice my skin. His struggling stoped.

I did it I murdered him finally, and I’m going to get away with it. Wait! My arm its bleeding. No, no, no, no, no. It’s not possible. All I worked for my life’s goal it was crushed in a second.

I decide what im going to do. I walk up to his phone and calmly dial 9-1-1. I tell them my location and they better come get me cuz I done murdered de Voty. I walk over to his chair and push his lifeless body out of the chair. I sit down and pour myself some of his liquor.

did I ever think I could get away with murdering de Voty no I dont thinkk I did. culd I have lived with murdering him well now you no cause if your readin this note you found my ded body now i cn finly b wit yo my lov

The grammatical errors were intended

Natsu said...
Amazing this story really gets me fired up!!!!!!!

C.K.Snow SILVER, Morden, Other
No kidding Province! This is a very well done piece and I enjoyed it very much.

"Fortune Favours The Bold." The Virgil

Thanks for the positive feedback. See i can actually spell. Somewhat...

Great this is incredible. The writing style is incredible. Thumbs up!!

I like the style i might fit it into my next writing.

Dagnys rail said...
I dont get it....

Preston King said...
I CANNOT believe how this article was overlooked. People need to start rating more than reading. This short story was an inspiration and leaves so many questions in the end. Cannot wait to see more.

Ayn Brand said...
Amazing simply amazing.

Sarah Voegle said...
This is more of a dark peice. i like it, but if it was longer it might even be better.

Joe Turner said...
Great article. It's very interesting how you made the writing seem as if he rushed to write it in the end. A unique peice.

Province BRONZE, Youngsville, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Excellent work, should be on most talked about, but good work is usually over looked.