Dear Jane (A Story Of a Sad Girl With High Hopes) | Teen Ink

Dear Jane (A Story Of a Sad Girl With High Hopes)

November 26, 2011
By Lady.J.xoxo GOLD, Winston Salem, North Carolina
Lady.J.xoxo GOLD, Winston Salem, North Carolina
14 articles 0 photos 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
"live your life, don't let life out live you"


Dear Jane,
You have all smiles on your face, but that's just a mask to cover up how you're really feeling. Deep inside there's emptiness,coldness, and sadness. The feeling of feeling alone! It hurts to feel like nobody cares, Like nobody truly loves you for you. There could be a million people in the room but you still feel alone because there's no one who truly matters. You use your body, Thinking that if you have sex you can fill that emptiness, even if its just for 5 minutes. Your so happy they somebody is finally paying attention to you huh? But it never last because after he gets what he wants he leaves, Not even a kiss on the cheek. So now your back to the emptiness and Repeat the same thing over and over but nothing ever changes. You look around and see that everybody else is happy and that ever body else has that special someone who treats them like they are the only person in the world that matters. And that's what you want. You want somebody you loves you inside and out and somebody you thinks that you matter, somebody you truly cares for you. But you think that you don't serve it. Because your not smart enough, your not pretty, and your simply not good enough for anybody to love. Well turn around and Look in the mirror Jane, Your Beautiful, Your Intelligent, and anybody well be lucky to have you. But in order to find someone special and in order for them to love you, You have to love yourself. You have to Treat yourself with respect first or else no one will. Take control of your life, and get yourself together. You deserve love just as the next person does.







- Signed, Your inner confidence (That you never knew Existed) <3


The author's comments:
(For the people who ever felt alone).