1000 Tears | Teen Ink

1000 Tears

By 13Tears BRONZE, Wiggins, Colorado
13Tears BRONZE, Wiggins, Colorado

You have to walk through Hell to get to Heaven.

He sat on the ground. Cold. That was his only thought. It had happened so quickly. One moment his life was perfect. The next moment it was a living H*ll. Lets go back a bit so you can understand this,shall we? His name is Alan and he was what would be considered an emo. He cut himself and was depressed all the time. He was the only guy who wasn't afraid to cry in public. They thought so little of him any way right? Why not give them something to actually tease him about? Well he was considering suicide when his life change for, I guess you could say, the better. Till that day everyone had thought him to be gay, but to their utter shock a girl, Anne, asked him to go out with her. He decided to give it a chance. As time went by they learned that they had a lot in common. They both wanted to die. As the months went by those thoughts became distant for Alan but not for Anne. For Anne those feelings just faded. Both Alan and Anne felt a strong sense of love for each other, but one day that changed. No one knows why, how or when but Anne killed her self. Her body was found on December 30,2009. It was also the dat of Alans birthday. Some birthday girft. Two days later and Alan lay on the floor with a cold knife in his heart. He just couldn't live without her. When Allan was found they found 1000 paintings of tears on his wall all, if you looked at them from a distance, said "I couldn't live without her". Now they both got what they wanted. A world without pain. A world for the dead.

This story is based on me and my best friend. No neither of us killed ourselves but both of us wanted to die at a point of our life. She is all i have and i couldn't live without her.

13Tears BRONZE said...
13Tears BRONZE, Wiggins, Colorado

same as james only martingr instead of calnane

ForeverSweetheart GOLD, Safford, Arizona

"Babe, do what you have to do." -- Ryan M.
"I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells." -- Dr. Seuss
"Put him in the taffy puller!"
"Taffy puller?!"
"Hey! That was my idea!" -- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

what's your email?

"Put him in the taffy puller!"
"Taffy puller?!"

I wouldn't be here without you. Thank you. Please don't die lol I'll send you an e-mail with the first part of the story soon. I've written it and re-written it so many times now lol

13Tears BRONZE said...
13Tears BRONZE, Wiggins, Colorado

Haha i know how that feels. I miss the old girl i knew but a part of me feels better knowing she is finally safe. As far as im am concerned my job is done. I could die at any time and die a happy man. Ha ha if only that girl could see me now she would tell me i told you so!! and run away laughing like she use to. Ha ha memories. When your story is approved send me it you know my e-mail........ It's good to talk to you again Aubrey i felt as if something was missing from my life when we stopped talking. There is sooo much i want to tell you but that will have to wait till you email me or talk to me on Facebook.

"Put him in the taffy puller!"
"Taffy puller?!"

I'm afraid, too. I know the new girl isn't completely new. She swore she'd never lie again, I admit I am scared. I am very scared. Scared that I won't do the right thing, or I'll screw up. However, I know I'll be okay, I know that even when I feel alone that there's someone who falls asleep at night thinking about me whether I know them or not, and I know there has to be an up to every down. I know the girl has to go to another scary therapist to learn how to respect adults lol It probably shouldn't be funny to me, but it is.:) I hope you enjoy my book, it's  practically my diary.

"Put him in the taffy puller!"
"Taffy puller?!"

You said something about letters, which brought up a question about a book I'm writing. If I started writing some of the stuff from the book under my profile thingamajig would you read it? It's called Letters to You........From Me. Don't mock the title lol

"Put him in the taffy puller!"
"Taffy puller?!"

I'm positive they miss you, too.

13Tears BRONZE said...
13Tears BRONZE, Wiggins, Colorado

Change sucks. It hurts when you have to leave behind something or someone in order to change. But chage is good if you do it for the right reasons. People saythings and people do things but all i can say is be who you want to be and if you aren't who you want to be change it. If you arent where you want to be change it. I am who i want to be and im going to where i want to be I've changed alot about myself and i can't remember how many times i read a old friend of mines letters to give me hope that i can change no matter what. I miss them.

"Put him in the taffy puller!"
"Taffy puller?!"

"A world without pain...." I wish. Sometimes it's really hard to just lay back, and tell yourself that everything will be okay. That the world isn't ending, you know? I think everything can change and get better with time.