Sign of Hope | Teen Ink

Sign of Hope

By AmandaVi GOLD, Drayton Valley, Other
AmandaVi GOLD, Drayton Valley, Other

"Every song ends, but thats no reason not to enjoy the music?"

She never she belonged. She changed herself in every way. She never felt like herself.Really she didn't even know who she was or really who she wanted to be. She, for some reason, always felt alone. One day, she found a boy who made her feel special. Not too long after he left her for a week to be with his family. He still was with her her. She knew that he loved her. He was everything that she ever wanted. She still thought he would leave her sooner or later. She had two best friends.She could trust the. Sometimes. She loved them. She felt one day they would leave her too. She had a normal family, between all the long yelling arguments. She knew somewhere inside of her, she had a lot of dreams.
Today she lays in her bed. Waiting. she doesnt know what she wants more. To be good at one thing. Or even that one special guy to text her a simple hello. She knows that one day. she'll find one day she'll find one friend who will stay in her heart. She knows that she'll find a dream to believe and live in. She knows that herboy has a family to please and is having fun without her which isn't a bad thing. Tommorow she'll be in the same position she was in for the last week. Laying in her bed in the dark. Waiting. Waiting for a sign of hope.

MaddieWo PLATINUM, Marstons Mills, Massachusetts

"If I'd a knowed more, I would a loved more." -Pilate Dead, Song of Solomon

Interesting.. moves pretty quickly.. I'd say it'd make a better poem maybe..

Nice ideas though! :D