Blinded by Love | Teen Ink

Blinded by Love

July 12, 2010
By SimplyRachel PLATINUM, Charlotte, North Carolina
SimplyRachel PLATINUM, Charlotte, North Carolina
48 articles 6 photos 40 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."
~Unknown
"Things change, friends leave, and life doesn't stop for anybody."
~Stepgen Chbosky


"You don't understand!" She yelled. "Yes I do.!" I screamed. "No! No one does!" "Vic, listen to me." I yelled "Just listen to me." I said, lowering my voice.

"You feel, I guess you could say hurt. You feel like when your together the world is in slow motion. Then other times, on fast foward. Sometimes, you feel like your on replay. Your stuck doing the same thing over and over, every single day. You feel scared that someday they'll turn your back on you and shut you out completely. You know you've tried everything, but they still don't notice you. They don't know, theyc an't see. They're blinded, blinded by what they want. They're all yu see, all you want, all you think about. They are your whole life. They are you one love. They are the only one you will ever love. They are the one you wish would be yours. The one you long for. They're the one won doesn't notice.

"Wow Josh." She said. "I didn't know you were that deep. I'm sorry." She had tears in her eyes. "It's ok." I said. I held my arms open. She walked foward and layed her head on my shoulders. I felt her tears wetting my shirt. "I love you." I whispered. To low for her to hear. She looked up at me. "Your a great friend." She smiled. "I don't know what I'd do without you." "Me either." I said quietly. She turned around and I watched her walk away. Her long brown hair swaying as she moved. I sighed. Why can't I tell her? I thought. I'm blinded by love but to shy to tell her.