Your Favorite Place in the World | Teen Ink

Your Favorite Place in the World

By JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts

Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare

We all have a favorite place in the world. We all have different tastes. Whether it’s from the magical world of Disney to the Eiffel tower in France its still our favorite place in the world. To you it is your happy place, or even your sanctuary. Or maybe you haven’t ever been there but hope to visit soon and finally feel that joy you’ve been waiting for.

As long as you are there in your own and only place does it really matter how fancy it is or how extravagant it is? If it’s just from where you grew like a little town that nobody knows about it is still special to you no matter what.

It’s where you can be free and have absolutely no worries and finally enjoy your-self. It’s where you can finally raise your arms in the air and shout for joy and finally have a smile plastered on your face! This is where you want to be.

Even if you never get to visit your favorite place in the world, does it really matter when you at least know it exists and you have witnessed its beauty? As long as you have that special feeling to that one special place do you really have to go over there and witness it? All you have to do is picture your place in your head. Picture the way it feels, smells, what you hear and what picture just everything about it and finally have that smile you’ve been wanting for so very long. So what’s your favorite place in the world?

I want the readers to always feel happy with their one and special place that makes them feel wonderful! And if you haven't been to your favorite place yet just be patient and remind your-self why you liked that place in the first place and picture that in your head! : ]