The Confessions of Robert T. Odeman - From Muli, To Martin | Teen Ink

The Confessions of Robert T. Odeman - From Muli, To Martin

By LiteratureWriter PLATINUM, Seattle, Washington
LiteratureWriter PLATINUM, Seattle, Washington

'It's lacking the one thing that keeps us alive. It's lacking people. Stupid, oridinairy, brilliant people!'

Entry 2:

Martin,

I know you must believe I have left without explanation-- which can only be more than true-- and for that, I am sorry. Although, by the end of the day, I assume you'll realize my ulterior motive for leaving
in such a way.

When you learn of my departure-- I know for a fact, for I've known you for nearly a decade-- a fluxation of emotions will overcome you. First may come anger, then perhaps hatred, commenced by endless sorrow.

Along with this letter is my most treasured item-- my pocket watch-- for you know how precious it was to me, and I can only hope you'll keep it safe. And, although I cannot ask you to remember, I can at least ask for respect of my memory.

I do hope you don't feel the need to follow, as it'll only lead to trouble on your part-- for me, it has already been too late. All I can ask, for your sake, not mine, is that you stay safe and be careful who
you trust.

So in my final words, I shall say goodbye; leb wohl mein freund, auf wiedersehen mein schatz, until the end of time and forever.

Muli.