The Victory of Germany | Teen Ink

The Victory of Germany

September 2, 1945 the day Germany won the war against the U.S. Germany begins to push out the Americans from Berlin, as they execute citizens who are against Hitler. C.R.A.S.H who’s our main character in this story. The U.S special arm forces had been wiped out by Germans, and C.R.A.S.H was the only unit to survive the attack. The Three teenagers Rook, Rose, Lynx trained in camps, joined the military, and fought in World War 2. Hitler called out the three teenager’s for them, thanking them for joining their army. The three of them were headed to a private room where only hitler was able to open it. The three of them were frightened, like death was waiting for them. Inside the room there are old, antique weapons,and photos taken from previous fights. The main reason they were called was to find the last American unit who survived the attack on Berlin who had stolen some classified archives. Hitler was angry, ballistic that his stuff was taken away.

They were sent to Poland, Poznañ where they last saw him. Meanwhile C.R.A.S.H is gathering investigating  the compound perimeter and how to infiltrate inside. While walking back to his shelter to drop supplies, C.R.A.S.H spotted three young German soldiers scavenging his tent. He wanted to shoot them, but he felt bad about shooting the young soldiers who were forced to join. C.R.A.S.H who set up a trap. The trap has been activated by stepping on the pressure plate. Flash bangs went off, they were blind and knocked out. C.R.A.S.H was interrogating the three teens. They were scared that they might die, but that wasn't the case. They didn't want this, they were forced by hitler, if they didn't follow his order their village would get bombed.

C.R.A.S.H decided to free them and ask if they could help defeat Hitler, they thought about it, and they agreed to help from all the harsh things he’s done to the innocent people. They went to set up a blueprint of the compound. Rook had seen an underground layer when they went to his private room, the last thing he remembers was located near the lake which is about ninety feet away from the walls it was guarded. Lynx and Rose were curious about the file that C.R.A.S.H took. He tells them that u dont wanna know what's in this folder. They were curious and urged to know. C.R.A.S.H explains it is a nuke bomb that can destroy millions in the U.S in a single hit. Intimidated they felt because why do that if they won the war. Rook, Lynx, Rose wanted to train more how to fight and shoot properly. C.R.A.S.H told them it wasn't gonna be that easy. 

The three of them agree, they don't care how hard it is gonna be, they wanna help out others. Four days later, it was time to raid inside the compound, they went to Berlin to destroy the walls. The three of them held hostage C.R.A.S.H to get in and so he could examine their layout, while he brought people to fight. They waited until the signal was launched. A red flare had lit up the sky and bullets, tanks, arteries were raining down the place, while that happened the four of them went to his office and surprised him that he would no longer hold this country under this throne. June,5 1950 the defeat of the German and nazis army. America had regained control of his own country and helped other people.

I wrote this Fiction because i always wonder what would happen if Germany won the war and would people have the same freedom as today.