A Challenge | Teen Ink

A Challenge

By Fashionista828 PLATINUM, Vienna, Virginia
Fashionista828 PLATINUM, Vienna, Virginia

True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love dosn't end. <3
"I am a great housekeeper: Every time I lose a man I get his house!!" ~Zsa Zsa Gabor

Thor was stuck. He was stuck and he did not like being stuck. His avocado green eyes looked out through the clear glass with longing for the outside. He sat in this place ashamed of how he had gotten into this mess.
First he had been lying in the sun all curled up by the front door. The family was gone and he had the whole house to himself. Then he heard a jingle of bells. He lazily rolled his head up to see where the noise came from. His yellow fur and fat stomach covered his view of the rest of the house. He turned over and yawned. When he opened his eyes, he saw him. Loki, the cat of mischief. His blue-black fur was on edge and he hissed as if taunting Thor. Thor couldn’t take this mockery.
He jumped up on his four paws and stretched for a moment. If he was to be chasing his brother, he needed to stretch. When he was finished he sauntered into the kitchen. There was Loki sitting in front of the food bowl.
‘A challenge?’ Thor wondered. He began to growl and hiss at his brother who sat stone still. Then Loki leaped into the air and landed on the countertop. Thor followed shortly behind.
Thor lunged at Loki and they began to scratch each other. Suddenly Loki went for Thor’s feet.
‘No one dares to touch the feet of Thor!’ Thor internally screamed. He hopped high into the air and then landed in a tight bowl. He stared out at Loki who pushed the lid on the blender cup, which was in the sink. Then Thor watched as Loki went over and ate both of their food for the day.
Thor was stuck and he did not like it.

Based on a picture of a kitten in a blender. Also based on Thor and Loki kittens. I guess...