The Diary of Cinderella | Teen Ink

The Diary of Cinderella

July 15, 2011
By boklenhle GOLD, North Platte, Nebraska
boklenhle GOLD, North Platte, Nebraska
16 articles 0 photos 40 comments

Favorite Quote:
Our scars tell us where we have been, but do not have to dictate where we are going.


Entry 1: My preppy sisters are going to the ball. I have to stay here and cook and clean like a slave! I suppose I could always put some more acne causing potion in their tea again.. I mean, I’m an innocent little slave that does nothing wrong! I’d never do that.. And I’d never leave things out to purposely trip them, either.
Entry 2: I gave my eldest sister some acne potion. She never suspects. The other’s feet are swollen so bad she won’t be able to walk for weeks. Guess she won’t be going to the ball.. Yesterday I met my fairy-god-freak. She calls herself my fairy godmother. She made me a beautiful dress. The ball is tomorrow. My hair is a mess. She says she’ll fix it for me.
Entry 3: Today is the ball. I gave the eldest sister more potion. She can’t get rid of the zits. Happy feelings. -- Tonight I went to the ball. The prince was amazing. I’m sure I’ll be able to survive forever on the money I get from him. I mean, he was wonderful, I hope he loves me too. (Just because the book says I loved him doesn’t mean I didn’t divorce him.)