Don't mess with me | Teen Ink

Don't mess with me

May 16, 2011
By KellyKay SILVER, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
KellyKay SILVER, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
6 articles 0 photos 18 comments

Favorite Quote:
You know when you're in love becasue reality it finally better than your dreams


“Their staring at us.” Logan whispered in Kelly’ ear when he spotted the students looking at them. “Are you ready?” Kelly smiled and looked at her boyfriend skeptically.

“When have you ever known me to back down from a fight?”

“Never.” The both stood and left the table. The student body knew they-Kelly and Logan-were new and found them strange.

“They never see you at school. And I never talk to anyone unless it’s a teacher. I hardly show emotion.”

“Fang banger.” Logan tensed.

“Kelly.”

“I’ll handle it.” Suddenly Kelly was at the boy’s table and standing in front of him. “What did you call me?”

“I called you a fang banger.”

“I suggest you take that back right now.”

“Fang banger.” He spat in her face. She wiped it from her face.

“You asked for it kid.” Kelly punched the boy and blood spilled from his nose. She tackled him to the ground and started punching him. Left and right came the punches as Kelly straddled the boy. She grasped his collar. “You take that back you kid.”

“Never.” The boy threw a punch and Kelly dodged it them got up and threw the boy against he wall. “How in the heck are you a vampire?”

“Who said I was?” Kelly continued to punch the boy and people crowded around them shouting “Fight, fight, fight!” The boy held no change of ever hitting Kelly as she dodged his blows as gracefully as a dancer.

“Had enough?” She said in the boys’ ear when she has his arm twisted behind his back. When the boy didn’t answer she threw him again. He landed on a table. “You gonna take that back yet?” She asked again when she had him by the collar. He shook his head and spat in her face again. Logan was there grabbing him from behind and holding his arms.

“Apologize to the nice lady.”

“No way you vamp.”

“You kiss your mother with that mouth?” Kelly asked.

“Shut up!” Kelly kicked him in the face.

“I said apologize to the nice lady or I’ll kill you and believe me your mother begged me to last night.” Kelly laughed; Logan didn’t even know this boy’s mother. He had been watching movies with her the entire night.

“Kelly!” Bill’s voice shouted behind her.

“Apologize.” Logan growled in the boy’s ear.

“Sorry.”

“Good, now I want you to know that if you ever say anything to her again I will find you and kill you. Now go cry to Mommy.” Logan released the boy and he ran.

“Heck,” Kelly muttered.

“What?” Logan asked going closer to her.

“We have to go. Bill and Sookie are here.”

“Your wish is my command.” Logan grasped Kelly then took off. Bill and Sookie shouted behind them.

“I’m in for it now.” Kelly muttered when Logan closed the door to his rooms behind him.

“Yes, but that boy won’t do anything to you not even anyone I glamoured them all.”

“Thank you baby.” Kelly said wrapping her arms around Logan’s neck but winced.

“You’re hurt.” Kelly looked at her side and saw the blood.

“Darn it, this is my favorite shirt.”

“Come on I’ll bandage it for you.”


The author's comments:
i wrote this becouse i was bored during school and my friend got me addicted to True blood and HBO