Harvest Moon ~part 9~ | Teen Ink

Harvest Moon ~part 9~

By Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas

Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?

Alec took me from the room and led me to the private garden. I inhale deeply. I had never been more scared in my life. I felt like throwing up. Jake was going to freak out when he found out. Thinking of Jake made the bile rise further up my stomach. He probably hated me right about now. And I didn't blame him. Alec gently touches my forhead. The coolness of his skin made me feel calm. I forgot that vampires had that effect. Mom did that all the time when I felt like throwing up.
"Renesmee are you alright now?" As I looked into his eyes he really did look worried. I give him a warm smile. "Yea thank you Alec." I move away from him. Realizing that he was to close for comfort. Not that I minded but I knew that my parents would mind.
"Nessie? Will you dance with me?" I give Alec a puzzled look and realize that his hand is out stretched toward me. I slowly slide my hand into his and that started the dance. I didn't know how much time had passed but Alec finally stopped dancing and just stared at me. That's when I heard the clapping. We both seperated quickly and looked behind us. It was Marcus. "That was lovely. Alec I haven't seen you dance like that since Ellie. If we had a dance would you dance?" I look back and forth between Marcus and Alec. I never really talked to Marcus. I read to him though. He seemed to like that. Alec smiles. It was a real smile. I couldn't help but smile too.
"I shall if Nessie agrees to be my dance partner." Both their eyes were on me and I felt myself blush. I wanted to hide my face. "I suppose that I could." Marcus smiled and nodded his head....