Trapped in an elivater, Tokio Hotel, Paramore, Green Day and a crazy fan | Teen Ink

Trapped in an elivater, Tokio Hotel, Paramore, Green Day and a crazy fan

September 14, 2009
By GraceGallows PLATINUM, Plainville, Massachusetts
GraceGallows PLATINUM, Plainville, Massachusetts
41 articles 32 photos 13 comments

Four bands got into an elavator.Little did they know a crazy fan was also there. They presses top floor (40th) and the elavater started. "OMG OMG OMG ITS OMG I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!" Someone screamed as the elavater stopped. "Danka?!" Bill Kaulitz asked. ":)" Was the only sign of a reply. "This place used to be a funhouse but now i think its filled with evil clowns, like her!" P!nk said. "Who are you anyway?!"Tre asked "My name is Gloria!" She replied "Gloria where are you Gloria" Billie Joe sang. "IM HEEEEEEEERE!!!!!" She reply happily. "I don't know who you are so ill treat you like a stranger, but just so you know ignorance is your new best friend" Hailey Williams said. "but can't Gusti be my new best friend?" Gloria asked. The elavater door opend "Hey Gloria?" Gustav asked. "Yes Gusti" She replied "Please Jump, Please Jump and if all this holds you back I'll push you down, the elavator shaft!" He said having the song "Don't Jump in his head. "I wish I had, One, 21 Guns" Billie Joe said. Everyone backed away. the elavator doors were fixed and the bands had to live with Gloria following them forever the end.