The whomping willow | Teen Ink

The whomping willow

January 31, 2023
By Bethanblack PLATINUM, Kington, Please Select
Bethanblack PLATINUM, Kington, Please Select
41 articles 32 photos 24 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Boys are meant to ruin your lipstick, not your mascara" --Marilyn Monroe


“Don’t be ridiculous!”. I can hear Remus’s voice from about a mile away and I already know he’s with James. Whenever he’s away from him, he’s more fun. Something about James just makes him so serious, maybe he thinks that when all 4 of us together somebody has to be serious and sensible. It’s stupid really, I’m so serious, I am Sirius.

“Hey!”I said as I walked around the corner, “so what’s ‘ridiculous’?”. I used air quotes which made Remus roll his eyes.

“He thinks that it would be ever so funny to get Severus to come see me when it’s full moon, “he snarled, “and I forbid it, I could easily kill him!”. Laughing James and I stroll away down to the great hall talking about whatever we felt like. As we turned around the corner, who should we see but snivellus.

“You know what Lily Evans told me today? “He sneered, his greasy air shining in the light, “she says she’d never date you if you were the last person on earth,”. I knew James was feeling crushed but he’d never let that slimy toad see it.

“Yeah well you wanna see something cool? Go down to the whomping willow and stick your hand in!” I smirked knowing he’d go there. And with that Snape swept out of the room.

“what did you go and tell him that for?” James hissed, “Remus will go berserk!”

That next day ,Remus swept in, “YOU TOLD HIM!YOU REALISE HOW BAD THIS IS!IF YOU GUYS AND JUST KEPT QUIET NOBODY WOULD EVER KNOW!” At times like these I was a bit scared of him.

“Mate, he was being awful!” I protested.

“Oh so you call me mate now. Thought we were dating but nooo we’re just mates”. He was livid now.He opened his mouth but then thought better of it and stormed out…


The author's comments:

Wolfstar forever lol!