if there were no water in the ocean | Teen Ink

if there were no water in the ocean

October 20, 2021
By Anonymous

       One day Samara and Bryan were on their way to the beach to take a swim in the ocean .When they got there, there was no water in the ocean. It was all empty and scary at the same time because it was really dark since the ocean is deep.


      Samara and Bryan were both freaked out because they have never seen the ocean without water.They both went around telling people to check out what they have seen. Everyone was surprised when they saw it. There were a lot of dead fishes, sharks, whales, seahorse, etc in the empty ocean. Nobody couldn't believe what they were seeing, they were all confused on how and why the ocean didn't have any water.
     

Everyone else also went around telling people about it because they were in disbelief. They all wondered how that happened or wondered what caused it to happen.This was all over the news and the reporters interviewed Samara and Bryan so they could tell them how they had found out about it.


The author's comments:

I was inspired to write this story because i always wondered how the ocean would look like without water.