A Brave Boy | Teen Ink

A Brave Boy

By shahzada GOLD, Karachi, Other
shahzada GOLD, Karachi, Other

Readers are Leaders

One day friends of mine decided to watch a movie the they went to the cinema and watch the movie.

When they were returning from cinema one guy of a friend he could perform like anything which was

in the movie then he thought if I can fly like a bird I will do very next day he goes to very high mountain with some things like bird wing and rope then he bounded the wings on hand then started running for rhythm after few minutes he got rhythm then cross the big rock of the mountain after crossing mountain hardly he would go two or three meter then he seems to go down when I saw him he was near to fall down then reached there like a superman and saved his life in this duration some people of our town seen me then I said to the people please don’t say anyone about my this ability on that day when I went to the bed I couldn’t sleep  all night because I was thinking that how I can fly and how would have flown some of my mates who’s name was Ken and another girl name Sue they spread this incident to all my town that’s why everybody were looking at me as an stranger eyes.

There was a boy and girl who’s name Roy and his sister name Kavin, Roy height was 6 feet brown eyes Black and curly hair when anybody saw he looked like an angry person ,he was stone hearted personality that’s why his all day activity in the collage was using slang words abuses ,taunting and hoarding to the other group of people that’s why sometime fighting with other group approx. everybody

Of collage and town people was worrying from his activity. When heard about his happening first he didn’t believe then he meet to the person who had saved by me then he believes after that he start getting jealous from me then he can disclosed my ability in front of college students and professors and town then he discussed with his friends ,how did he do that how can it be possible that suddenly a person fly and saved the boy. 

Roy wants to checked and see this scene live then they planned something with the help of their friends in the break time in the college they climbed over the roof of the college and starts playing some game in this duration they starts fighting then he push him the one of the person slipped suddenly my friends call me see that boy, who was going to falling down then I click my mind about saving this life then I fly save this boy at that time Roy and his sister was watching all these situation including all college boys and girls , professor was seeing me after this happening everybody come to me and ask how did you do this but I can’t explain by myself after this situation most of the college students and professor loves me including Roy sister who’s name Susan but Roy jealous from me because of his mission was failed.

This is the last year of college after exams all of the students are going to plan country after that for the tour after ending classes, we reached there were a lots of high mountain covered with grass , we were enjoying the picnic or tour some of the students were enjoying air chair lift me and some of the my class mate were taking coffee in a coffee shape when Roy and his sister sat on air lift chair nobody could believe that it could  happen , when start running chair life they were in the middle of two mountain lift broke down everybody was astonish  during repairing lift chair wire of the damage and cut then the passenger of lift chair are going to deep of the two mountain then I fly save Roy and his sister lives we were coming back from tour his sister was very impress from my this ability that’s why she is falling in love me then she agrees conveyance  Roy to say sorry with me after that we getting married and live their happy life.

Voice: In this world some People have born with God gifted ability that’s why he performs unique job which makes him different from other people who around him get jealous this story all about those people who wants to help and handle with jealous people