World Disaster and who survived lights out! | Teen Ink

World Disaster and who survived lights out!

October 15, 2021
By Anonymous

World disaster and who survived lights out!               

     Nowadays electricity is an important port of human life. It is an indispensable thing in production, in people's daily activities. Electricity makes it possible for us to do many things well from lighting, entertainment, communication, study work,  and machine operation. The role of electricity, we do not need to argue anymore.   But have you ever wondered, what would our life be like without electricity? One  day everyone was playing with each other, including Will, Kelvin, Bill, Hanshara, and Messa. Bill is a good boy and good at studying. He joins the group's sports team in school and is Will's younger brother. Kelvin and Messa are a couple in love and they don't worry about studying, they just worry about having fun and getting into social problems, since it's Will's birthday today, and Will's parents are away, they went to visit their family somewhere else, he has to invite them to attend.        They are having fun together. Will said "let's have fun together and enjoy music my friends", then when on TV there is information that the world is having an electricity crisis, electricity will stop working for a long time from two years to three years but no electricity time. Immediately Will’s friends and he are scared about the matter but they can’t go home now because after the TV signal, everyone seemed to have rushed to the street to go back to their home, some of them went to plan to store their food and utensils. The city became chaotic because the power line is not working anymore. The city became as dark as the squid.Suddenly,        Messa broke down and cried loudly, she seemed scared of something when she heard the announcement from Tv, but after being protected and advised by her friends and Will, she seems to have calmed down and fear no more. The city no longer has electricity, which means Will and his friends won’t be able to do any work. The city is as black as the universe against space. At this moment, Will and Bill still fear for his family because his parents are old. He and Bill are afraid that no one will worry about his parents, but fill is completely lost, no contact and his and Bill's phones are also dead. He and Bill try to contain his anxiety .After Massage got scared and screamed, she was helped by friends to calm her down. She was motivated to cooperate with everyone to be able to sustain her life. Even the preservation of food in the refrigerator is not possible. Among them are the comments on this conversation Hanshara said that “we should stock up on fast food like instant noodles or canned food, and we can still cook”.Will has an idea for this  conversation, he said "I agree with this idea, but first we have to share the peace of mind because my home is not safe for us". But Message says "we can fight, no matter who needs us, it's the world". They split up and went in search of food so that they could save for themselves to survive. They spent a month together at Will's house. Kelvin is known as a playboy so he never seems to want to do anything on his own and join everyone, but if he doesn't cooperate with everyone then he won't have food to survive. After a year they were also together, so there was hardly any food left. They have to figure out how to save food. These effects seem to have shown the difficulty of life, it also changed Kelvin's life seemingly completely, I began to know with my friends to share and overcome difficulties together. After that time they are sharing the food in the most appropriate way then the city becomes normal again, which made the main character Will and his friends become overjoyed. Will feels that if the world loses power from the magnetic field, people will have trouble in their daily lives. It is similar to a country that has many difficulties. The country will become a mess, the people will have many difficulties. Even humans can die from lack of food to live on. When things got better, TV transmitted information that the world lost more than one billion dollars due to damage, more than fifty thousand people died from lack of food. Will, he was scared so he called his parents, he expanded his fear '' how are you, how are you here? '', I'm glad his parents and family are fine and have no problems.