A star in a New Galaxy | Teen Ink

A star in a New Galaxy

March 7, 2017
By adventuregirl331 PLATINUM, Los Angeles, California
adventuregirl331 PLATINUM, Los Angeles, California
21 articles 2 photos 19 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you want something in life...reach out and grab it.


The land, the unknown this is what I dream about but then this words echo through my mind which ones told me “Be careful what you wish for” or “you shouldn’t dream that high because at the end it all seems breaks.”…..but forget about that and imagine this as you look out into the distance it all seems green, fog seems to cover the horizon and then it all just zooms into me standing in the middle of nowhere feeling “like I got this” but in reality do I really? But I Vega am another star in the galaxy I am rrrr-eady to explore, to go out and maybe who knows I may not return. I am send in a mission more like pushed into it well as I start moving and gaining speed moving from one spot to a whole new universe. I feel myself feeling the energy a full rollercoaster ride moving with no such thing as breaks and one rule but keep moving forward. Gaining fire as I go, losing pieces and memories I ones hold I seem to be regretting the ride but ones you’ve started you can’t go back but face the consequences - in this case a hemisphere of this unknown planet I was send to investigate. Maybe I am lucky enough to not actually hurt others in the process of making an entrance and I only think of delighting others with an amazing view of a shooting star. Now I just close my eyes and well try to at least enjoy but I can’t help myself from preventing all the negative thoughts from coming in. Thinking of failure and me never being able to be like any other star. But then I think I’m not like the others because in a couple seconds I will be a meteorite and crash into this unknown new world.  And ones I land I got many secrets that I hold and I am sure some of the strangers will want to discover but I am the one who decides who I want to give them to. I will be not the first not the last to give this earth a new scar but it will be a complete unique scar of that I’m sure.  I will be giving many a wish and others tears and this is so complicated because I only want to give many happiness but sadness seems to be part of it all. I may seem cold and icy from the outside but as I go through a whole new process this shell starts to melt and I become something new that I didn’t even know was in me. The fire and size may scare you but just know my goal is not to hurt you but to let you know that I am not what you think I am.  As I crash into earth I see this beautiful light which I right there fall in love with and all of this is gone…..a beautiful dream as this is ruined by the reality of the world we live in.  I am now waking up to the alarm in the clock which read 3:00am and well here I go again starting a new cycle.