National Day of Laughter(NDL) | Teen Ink

National Day of Laughter(NDL)

By DanielM SILVER, Kent, Washington
DanielM SILVER, Kent, Washington

"I would rather hated million times for what i did then loved a million times for what i didn't do." - Daniel Moto
" I've sought out to be the best i could posibly be but when i hit a roadblock in life what did i do, i had two choices either stay at the roadblock or i take this roadblock and make of it and go around it and achieve my goal. So, what will it be?"- Daniel Mathia

"People take love like its a four letter word or just a phrase that you tell people or your friends all the time. But in reality love is much bigger than a merely phrase or 4 letter word. Instead love is a genuine promise or covenant to that special person."-Daniel Mathia

“Why change yourself when you were made perfect and wonderfully by the creator of everything?” – Daniel Mathia

“If live is not hurtin then were really not living in.” – B. Reith

This following interview contains some humor that would be only understood if you actually took time in your life to laugh. So, theirs only one rule that I have please don’t fall asleep on me. If you feel like your falling asleep on me then slap yourself okay.

Girl: Do you know what today is?

Noob: I don’t know what today is?

Girl: Uh, today is National Laughter Day.

Noob: Oh…thanks what do you do?

Girl: you’re supposed to laugh 24/7 and you can’t stop laughing for like 3 hours

Noob: Is that sarcasm?

Girl: Yah, duh

Noob: well, anyways so I need to laugh all the time.

Girl: Yes, even if you’re really mad. Just start bursting out laughing okay.

Noob: Sure I’ll do that.

Now, you can see that we have one victim I mean follower to our National Day of Laughter. Know, that your somewhat informed. Then I would like to say please laugh out loud and don’t be shy. Even if your laugh is silent like some people just laugh out loud. I guffaw out loud. I just made a new acronym, its GOL which is Guffaw out loud. Now, i would like to end this conservation with one thought. Don’t be shy to laugh out loud or rolling on the floor laughing for this day. Because this is the only and only day you can do that out of random and not have people think you’re crazy.

I wrote this piece for a newsletter that were were promoting with my friends. Its written for the National Day of Laughter. It's a humourous piece.

AlaskaGirl GOLD, Klawock, Alaska

"Screw the shining armor. I will take my man in dirty camo any day"

Haha I feel off my chair laughing... Don't worry I am ok. Any way this is AMAZING!!! :D

NitashaS SILVER, Queens Village, New York
This was cute! I was smiling the whole time I read it because of that beginning about falling asleep! It was strangely relevant since it's 5:42am for me and my eyes are burning xD I like the GOL thing! I might use it ;)

TheHangingGirl BRONZE, Winter Haven, Florida
1 article 1 photo 250 comments

"Poets utter great and wise things that they themselves can not comprehend."

FUNNY! XD i liked it alot

nakubara PLATINUM, Belvidere, New Jersey

Everything you do in life is insignificant, but its important you do it anyway ~Ghandi

Thanks for making me laugh for the first time today GOL :)

albinotiger GOLD, Gloucester, Massachusetts

"Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win"- Stephen King
“In life, unlike chess, the game continues after checkmate”- Isaac Asimov

HA that was really funny and cute!! I loved it!

aislingob BRONZE, St. Louis, Missouri

"Love as long as you live, and laugh as much as you breathe."

This article is really cute and funny! I would actually love it if there was a National Laugh Day, the idea is awesome as well as the article. Love it!

primepower BRONZE, North Andover, Massachusetts

"Come he slow or come he fast it is but death that comes at last."-Sir Walter Scott "Ideas are bulletproof."- Alan Moore "I believe in Metphors. Metaphors are real." -Elliot S! Maggin "Are you the dreamer or just a part of someone else's dream?"

I like it! Is this an actual day? (I GOL'd, by the way :P) 

My only complaint is that it's kind of confusing in terms of what's going on. Maybe I'm just overthinking it. IDK.

TheLastShadowChaos BRONZE, Hohenwald, Tennessee
i GOL'd xD

Khaoula BRONZE said...
Khaoula BRONZE, Annaba, Other

" be you ... simply one of your kind "^_^

LOL the idea is soo cute ,i agree with you :)

ignorance_is_bliss PLATINUM, Memphis, Tennessee

"This is what it is, this is who I am
This is where I finally take my stand
I didn't wanna fall but I about to crawl
I met the one with two scarred hands"

-Newsboys, Born Again

this is great danny, really great :) it so funy. i love the part tht says we have one more victi, i mean follower. lol 4 real. like literally i laughed. lol again :) :) ttyl

DanielM SILVER said...
DanielM SILVER, Kent, Washington

Oh no it doesn't have to be like that I was just joking and being scarastic.

Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

I liked it. Funny. But I didn't know it had to be NLD to roll on the floor or GOL in public. I kinda do that everyday, so.............. yeah, I'm not weird or anything..........pshh....... okay, comment over........:)

Madu_Bala BRONZE, Colombo, Other

To unpathed waters, undreamed shores - Shakespeare

What can be more tragic than to feel the boundlessness of the surrounding beauty and to be able to see in it its underlying mystery... and yet to be aware of your own inability to express these large feelings… Isaak Levitan

it's so funny, i like it