Life As A Toy Stuffed Tiger | Teen Ink

Life As A Toy Stuffed Tiger

By Mortie PLATINUM, Oak Run, California
Mortie PLATINUM, Oak Run, California

Whats The Point?

The day is long for a little stuffed tiger. Once my owner finally gets up and turns off that awful noise that woke her up, she leaves me on the bed, in the dark, until she makes sure all of her friends have woke up for the day.

Once she has made sure her friends are up, she finally comes back to me, lifts me from the dark bed, and takes me into her arms, as if I were her child. When she has me securely in her arms, she takes me upstairs with her to the breakfast table to eat some cereal with all of the other giants. While she is eating, she pets me and makes sure that I never leave her lap.

By the time she finishes eating, it is time for her to get dressed for the long journey ahead of us. Before she gets dressed, she tucks me into the dark bed again, and kisses my head.

Once she is dressed, we go on a journey. Our journeys typically involve going outside and walking to new places. One time, we went to a mountain that made our house look like doll’s house I once saw on the television. However, today it looks like we’re just going to the end of the block to get the mail. Oh well, at least we got to go somewhere.

As soon as we get home, she sets me on the couch next to her, so that she and her friends can watch their favorite movie on the television.

And that’s when I decide to take a cat-nap.

i had to write this for my CP English class, and liked it so much i decided ti put it on here, i hope you guys like it!

jjade said...
its so cool how you tried to do it from the toy's pov!