Blank Page | Teen Ink

Blank Page

By Artsygirl SILVER, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Artsygirl SILVER, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather that something is more important than fear.
" Let no one despise your youth instead be an example to the believers in speech, conduct, love, faith, and purity. " 1 Timothy 4:12

I sit down with a pen in hand, and a blank page. A blank page with room for adventures, romance, and mystery. With room for drawings, and doodles, and thoughts. What I am going to write on my blank page? The possibilities are endless. Perhaps I can write about blank pages. Yes, that is what I'll do.

Hey, I know I promised to read some of your stuff, I'm still learning my way around the site and was wondering where I could find your work?

PJD17 SILVER said...
PJD17 SILVER, Belleville, Illinois

I do the best imatation of myself- Ben Folds

clever  i liked that one  good writing keep it up

DaughteroftheTrumpet BRONZE, East Aurora, New York

Washington Irving once said “There is sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They are messengers of overwhelming grief and of unspeakable love.”

The tense exictment that occurs when a writer or artist comes upon a blank sheet of paper is amazing, and you captured it very thoroughly here:) good job:)

Thank you so much for checking out my work!

MyFairyTaleEnding SILVER, Villa Ridge, Missouri

Hey! I promised I would critic your work awile back. So, here ya go!

For one, I totally think the EXACT same thing before I start writing! I'm glad you expressed that! I can't wait until you distribute more so I can definatly see your writing! :)