Goodbye Dad | Teen Ink

Goodbye Dad

By thestorycritic GOLD, Hyderabad, Other
thestorycritic GOLD, Hyderabad, Other

Live life King Size

Dear Dad,
I really loved you and used to think you really care about me.. I was wrong! I realized I hated you, when you took out your anger on mom, on me.
You said I was a worthless kid, and always lazed around. You called me a waste product, it hurt, real bad. You took away my phone and disconnected the internet. You made me believe that I was good for nothing and a waste of space. You screwed my happiness, big time. You changed me from who I was i.e. a happy go lucky girl into a quiet and non-existent one. You took out all the joy from my life. My friends went away from me too, unable to understand my behaviour. I can't stand the silence or the cold stares anymore. You had said that I was a burden; that I was better off dead. I'm going to make you happy Dad. I've already died on the inside, it's time for the outside. I'm going to relieve you from myself Dad, you will have no burden now.
Goodbye Dad, forever.

Amen.

-Alice

thestorycritic GOLD, Hyderabad, Other

Live life King Size

Lol. Thanks again :) 

MosoSem GOLD said...
MosoSem GOLD, Maseru, Other

"I'm beautiful in my way, because God makes no mistakes, baby I was born this way!", Lady Gaga.

I think it's very nice. YOU ARE A BRILLIANT WRITER, and painter of words. Please comment on One Cold Morning, or Skythe, or imprisonment

thestorycritic GOLD, Hyderabad, Other

Live life King Size

Those readin da article please do comment and rate!! Even if u don't like it!! It helps to do better, knowing what u ppl think!! :) :)

paranomial PLATINUM, Hyderabad, Other
its short..to the point wid complete meaning amazing :)

it wud give a lil more depth to it..if it was a lil longer n u wud hav described the whole thing in deeper way...but no worries its nice work :)

thestorycritic GOLD, Hyderabad, Other

Live life King Size

comments please!! :) :) :)