Secret Wolf | Teen Ink

Secret Wolf

September 24, 2009
By kelsie_loves_her_bad_boy BRONZE, Moore, Oklahoma
kelsie_loves_her_bad_boy BRONZE, Moore, Oklahoma
1 article 0 photos 4 comments

Capter one: Perfect Life Rained


I was sitting in the cafeteria with my friends normal isn’t it? Well, if only I know that my life would become so abnormal, and become something that was a nightmare-you know the ones I am talking about, the ones were you ask yourself “when I am going to wake up to?” But when the moment comes you’re ready to wake up, you don’t and that was my life, and it was something that I had to get use to even if it was a pain in my a**.
Austin who was sitting next to me was talking about having a really kick a** party at his house, when his parents are gone on Saturday night and he was hoping that I would come. I said yes I was going to come since I didn’t have anything else to do that night. But if I knew that night was the nigh of the nightmare I would have said no my mom wants me to the mall with her or something like that. But then Austin would just tell me to sneak out when my mom wasn’t looking.
That night was only three days way, which means three days until my life will be rained. There was a boy sitting at another table staring straight at me. I felt like going up to him and say what your problem you can’t fine something to do and stop staring at me. I wish I did that but I didn’t because he was the one that was suppose to look after me, but at the time I didn’t know that. It’s been ten minutes since lunch has started I haven’t ate anything today. Kelsey was trying to get me to eat, she tried everything but nothing worked. I told her that I will drink some water I won’t eat, she said “okay.”
The bell rang and we all went to our classes. When I got to my class I thought, I saw someone through the window with blood shot eyes staring at me, but when I closed my eyes and re opened them again he was gone. If I knew that man was going to try to kill me I would have kick his a** until he said I’m sorry I’ll leave you alone for now on.
Class started with everyone talking really loud because the teacher wasn’t in the class room. Everyone just talked away except me, suddenly there was a big loud slam of the class room door. It was Ms. Brown our teacher she looked really mad for some reason. She went up to the front of the class and told was to get out our books and turn to page 14 in the books and start reading.
I was reading the last page when I started to feel pretty bad; it feels like you’re going to die. The teacher got up and walked to me she looked at me and asked if I need to go to the restroom, I nodded my head yes so she let me. I got up and went to the restroom.
While I was in there I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyes were changing color. They looked more like a golden color. After that I stayed I there for awhile, then I could hear outside from the building and I wasn’t near the outside. I was hearing three kids smoking; man I could even smell the smoke it smelt really bad. It took 10 minutes for me to get out of the restroom, I got to the class room and everyone was looking at my eyes they’re like wow did you get contacts.
The last bell rang and all of my friends met me at the north side of the school, after everyone was there we started walking off of school grounds and went to 7 eleven. We get there, Steven ask if he can have two dollars that way he can get a monster drink. I was nice that I gave the two dollars.
After all of that walking I finely got home, I got in my room and sat on my bed. My dog came to me like she always does and got on my bed with me, then went to sleep in my lap.


chapter one will Continue

The author's comments:
This story is about a gril that she is not full human. she's a wolf that peolpe will trace down and try to kill. And it is also a love story