Another Bad Dream | Teen Ink

Another Bad Dream

By Mr.Omega BRONZE, Champaign, Illinois
Mr.Omega BRONZE, Champaign, Illinois

After the dream, Josh did not go to school because he felt ill, and on the news that night, a lone gunman shot and killed a student from Josh’s school.

Before school let out for the summer, some kids from the school were planning party during the summer break. Josh was invited by Melissa to go to the party with her, and Josh said yes.
Josh was at the party with Melissa and they were having a good time. The party was out in the country because one of the kid’s parents had a farm and let them use the barn. As the night went on, people were getting drunk and high all over the place, and the music was nice and loud and Josh and Melissa were dancing. Unknown to everybody in the barn, the people who ventured out of the barn around midnight to one in the morning were being kidnapped.
It was shortly after one in the morning, and Josh was going to take Melissa home before he went to back to his house, when a man dressed in black with a brown fedora hat that covered his eyes, appeared behind them. As Josh was helping Melissa into his car, Melissa noticed the man with a steel combat knife in his hand,
“Watch out!” cried Melissa,
As Josh turned around, it was already too late, the knife cut quickly through the jugular, Josh was spun around by the force of the blow and landed on the hood of his car, and his eyes slowly draining of life as his blood covered the hood. The last thing his eyes saw was the terrified look in Melissa’s face.
Josh awoke with a start, terrified at the realism of the dream. He could not get back to sleep that night because of the horrors of the dream.

In the morning, Josh called Melissa and told her that he could not go to the party. On the night of the party, Melissa and twelve other people were found dead in the surrounding fields. The killer has not been caught.

Make sure to read the first one, or you will not understand this one. to read the first one, please search A Bad Dream by me, Kevin R.

BellaLuna1 BRONZE, Ozone Park, New York
I read this before the first and it is so good, so i guess Josh almost had like preminisions?? keep going i am goig to read the first 1 now this rox ohdee!