The Crime in the Park | Teen Ink

The Crime in the Park

By Aashish Polineni BRONZE, Cupertino, California
Aashish Polineni BRONZE, Cupertino, California

There was a crime in the park and four detectives trying to solve the crime in the park.No one know how it happened and no one knows who it is??.This Investigation will be hard for the four detectives.There is going to be alot of violence between the detectives and the murderer.

Chapter 1: The Crime

I woke up and I was very tired.I came home from a party yesterday,the party was a good.I wasn't feeling good because I saw some weird bean bag with no beans in it.I woke up and did my things I needed to do this morning like brush,bath,and breakfast.We needed to go to the detective office to solve the crimes for today.                                    

We went to the detective office we got a call from the park saying that there is a guy that died.When we reached to the park to solve the crime we saw a crowd staring on the body.My friend Jack has cleared the way for us by saying “Hey!! We are the crime investigation department please stay away from the crime scene” in some australian accent and my other detective Aditya got the kit so we can solve the crime.After getting our tools out I wanted to know how this crime happened when flipped his body I saw a bullet casing on the back of his head.When we were searching around for evidence,I found a bean bag there.then it hit me.The bean bag was from the party!!.When we asked the people “whoever saw the crime happened or who ever called us can you please step up” .When the guy who called us came up to us he said”i called you guys”Then we said “ok,how did you find this body lying in the park trail”he said “I was jogging around in the park ground then I saw a body lying around then I got scared so much that I called you guys for help”and I said “ok thanks for helping us”. Jack and I were searching around the park for the Bullet casing and then Jack’s cell phone rang the weird and the unusual song that people keeping their phone is the “Freak out song”.Then we all heard it and said to Jack “is this the time to put that song on??”Jack said “Ok,sorry”.When we searched the crime scene I got a phone call from someone and when I  accepted the phone call and asked “Hello,may I know who are ?” There was dead silence for 3 seconds and then the stranger said”I know where you are  and I also killed that guy in the park”then I exclaimed “Who are you !”then the person  just hung up the phone.I told the my friends that the murderer who  called me.The other detectives said “Really??” and I said “Really!”.I asked myself “What should I do?”.

So when we went to the database in the office and then  studied the bullet.It was a sniper bullet that the murderer shot to the victim.When we checked the database we have called the jail and they said "he was bailed out of some of his family and he left the jail"and I said "okay do you have picture of him".After investigating in the jail we asked the man who gave us clues to see that picture and notice his traits then after looking at that picture the guy who gave us clues he knows who it was and he told us “he is my neighbor”then we went to his house there was perfect snipe shot in the park.We didn't find any clues and we saw someone running away from us.We had gunshot chase that guy sure is a sharpshooter and he almost hit Jack and that lucky.When we caught the guy he said”i killed that guy because he killed my wife”and we said “how”and he said “he is a truck driver who rammed into my wife’s car and she got killed so i had no choice i had to kill him”.When he said that story we didn’t accept it but he still did a murder so he has to go to jail.

I got inspired from the Hardy Boys 

Preferences

Preferences

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences