Angry Fire | Teen Ink

Angry Fire

By Basketball23 SILVER, Pine Grove, Pennsylvania
Basketball23 SILVER, Pine Grove, Pennsylvania

"I'm living in a shell with no soul" -Three Days Grace (World So Cold)
"Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned" -Avenged Sevenfold (So Far Away)

Anger sent tongues of fire spitting out of her eyes. Her jaw clenched and the muscles in her hands tensed around the shiny silver. Sweat beaded in her palms but slipped off the glistening surface. She inhaled and exhaled quickly, her chest heaved in and out against the tight wall of fear that surrounded her. Her body burned like the angry fire in Hell. She left out her breath and found her target as he trembled against the chair he was bound to. With one quick squeeze of a trigger, she ended his life. "One down, one to go," she thought. Her last move was quick and instinctive, sending a bullet through her own temple. The pain in her life ceased immediately as she plunged into a peaceful sleep.

I didn't think at all when I wrote this. Writing is my medicine, and I just picked up my pencil and this piece just poured out.

Mommy said...
Great job, Honey!

They were supposed to be quotation marks, so I guess that's what they stood for......

Don't ask me why it says "&quot"  It wasn't there when I submitted it!!