MY BOYFRIEND CALLED ME CRAZY SO I HAD TO KILL HIM | Teen Ink

MY BOYFRIEND CALLED ME CRAZY SO I HAD TO KILL HIM

By julia2133girl BRONZE, Tacoma, Washington
julia2133girl BRONZE, Tacoma, Washington

"You can do anything." "It wouldn't be life if it was difficult"

Chapter one

My boyfriend was nice and stuff. He did all the things I wanted in a boyfriend. Like buy me expensive stuff. And others things I loved about him. But when his mom died he started acting depressed and he’d get mad at me if I did things wrong
I know how it feels to loose somebody you love but you have to get over it and move on. But my boyfriend never did. After a couple of days he’s start slapping me around and calling me names like “You little b****” and other crap like that. But in my heart I still loved him and gave him chances.
But one time I just couldn’t take it anymore it been like three month’s since his moms death and he still abused me
He called me over so we could talk but I knew it was more then that because this happened like all the time.
So when I came over that day his parents weren’t there they were gone which got me thinking about some crazy things. Would he hit me if I didn’t obey him I asked myself as I rang the doorbell? He answered the door. He looked at me with those cold blue eyes that I couldn’t get away from.
“You’re late” is all he says to me.
“Sorry. Can I come in?” I ask him. Still looking into those cold blue eyes.
“Whatever” he moves out of the way and lets me in. I pray that he won’t slap or abuse me like yesterday. I’d cried for so long because of him. I still don’t know why I’m with him. Maybe because I felt sorry for him or because I’m scared of what he might do to me if I ever tell him to.
“Jason what do you want to talk about?” I ask sitting down in a chair
Jason sits down next to me and starts touching me without my permission.
“Jason stop! You just said you wanted to talk” I say scooting away from him. “If you keep touching me then or I’ll leave you. I don’t care about you anymore. So stop. Let’s just talk”
“Nothing, Jason nothing” I say and turn away from him as he touches me. I feel tears brimming to my eyes as he does so. Why am I here is all I can think of. If I tell him anything like leave me alone then he’ll just get mad and slap me.
He moves from touching me to kissing me directly on the lips which make tears come out of my eyes. Even though I’m trying to blink them away. As this is happening I pray to God that he won’t abuse me in any way.
“Mona, you know that I love you right” Jason says while kissing my neck.
“Then why do you abuse me like that. I love you also but why.” He lets go of me as I wipe my eyes. “And I thought you wanted to talk to me.”
He looks at me with those icy blue eyes and slaps me. “We will do what I want and that’s all. Don’t ask stupid questions unless I tell you to.”
That’s when the tears come out more. I can’t help it. It hurts me to think that this relationship could ever change. “Mona if you tell anybody about this I will kill you. You will never get out of this relationship unless I brake up with you. If you do.” He says glaring at me. “I will find you.”
That’s makes me shiver like it’s in the middle of winter and I don’t have a coat. He looks into my eyes as I stare back letting the tears drip onto the chair.
“Jason I thought you said that you loved me. Why are you so evil?” I scream at him trying to breath.
“I’m just showing my love towards you Mona and you better except it.” He threatens still glaring at me.
The phone rings and he goes and pick it up. I just sit there letting the tears slid down my cheeks wondering how he could love me when he’s sick and twisted. As he talks he glares at me. I noticed that his voice changes from being mean to nice. I take my que to leave. That’s just the great plan I made in my mind. I can’t stand here letting him abuse me like this. I get of the couch and walk to the door.
I hear him put the phone away and walk toward me.
“I will have my revenge Jason. You will pay for all those times you’ve abused me.” I say opening the door and running out. Jason is right behind me but I beat him to my car.

Chapter two

I run up to my room and slam it hard. P***ed of that Jason hurt me and a little sad. Why can’t he just be like a normal boyfriend and treat me right? I wipe my nose and stare up at the ceiling about to go downstairs to get a snack because I’m suddenly hungry but my phone starts to ring. I pick it up with no doubt
“Hello?” I ask then I feel like crying because I know who it is. “Jordan, I need you. I’m so mad. I swear I’m going to kill Jason. I’ve had it with him and his abuse.”
“No you can’t. You know what will happen if you do and you don’t want that to happen do you?” she asks sounding a little frightened. I thought she was going to understand but I guess I was wrong no one understood a thing I was going through.
“You don’t understand Jordan this time he’s gone to far. I really am going to kill him. I don’t care anymore!!!” I yell frustraighted. “He almost killed me if I hadn’t run to my car I don’t know what I would have done if he caught up.”
“Calm down. Just forget about it and forgive. Don’t do anything unless you want your family and people close to you and me to die for just this cause.” She says sounding even more frightened.
“I can’t, not anymore and I’m not changing my mind. I’ll make up something so I can escape this hell I have to live in because of him.” I wipe a frustrated tear of my face and sigh.
“Fine just talk to me about the plan tomorrow at school we could text and remember to put up but when I check the time it says it’s too early for dad to be home.
“I got to go I think my dad’s home.” I say getting up.
“Ok but isn’t a little early for your dad to be home.” she starts laughing. “Hey wouldn’t it be weird if Jason was at…” but I don’t let her finish I hang up and set my phone into the counter of my computer table and walk to my mirror to look at myself. As I finish cleaning my face I hear the doorbell ring once again.
I run down the steps and look at the mirror by the door one last time remembering Jordan’s words of Jason standing at the door. She couldn’t be serious. Why would Jason be here? So he could finish what he started my thoughts told me but I didn’t listen I opened the do fast and standing there is Jason who looks angry. I should have listened and now I was getting what I deserved
“You little b****.” He whispers angrily in my face.
“I wasn’t feeling to well.” I lie. “Bad cramps.” But I know he doesn’t trust me because my voice waivers.
“You know what happens when you lie don’t you.” He yells shutting the door. “I’ve told you so many times that lying gets you nowhere.” As the door locks he grabs my hand and pushes me against the wall and I loose my balance.
“Leave me alone! I hate you. There’s no connection between us anymore and you know it.” I get a grip on myself and get up and glare at him. “I bet you don’t even care about me anymore. The way you abuse me just shows it.” I scream.
“You do not talk to me like that Mona. You treat me with respect.” He grabs the collar of my shirt and slaps my across my face. “Now shut up.” He growls still griping my shirt.
I let out a yelp as the pain flow through me. “I HATE YOU.” I scream with all strength and push him over toward the door. Where he falls over and hits his head. To my amazement he’s not knocked out.
“You are going to pay for both moments starting now. You will pay.” He screams his Icy clue eyes filled with dark specks from anger. He gets up but I start running again like I did a few hours ago.
“You won’t escape my now Mona. You are mine and always will be unless you want the people close to you to die.” I hear him say as I hide behind the kitchen breathing hard with frustration. I can hear his movement coming toward me.
“Oh where could little lying Mona be?” he says loudly knowing where I was.
As I run toward the door I could feel an arm holding me. But I pulled hard. Then I opened the door again and ran to my car and headed inside without opening the door because I left it open with fright and pulled it into gear and headed down the street not looking back. My phone buzzed and I pick it up with consideration of who it might be.
“Oh Mona I wonder what you’d do if you found your dad gone. Forever and the police said it was an accident.” Then he hung up his laugh ringing in my head. I felt the tears running down my face as I shut my phone. I had to go get dad. No matter what and then get my revenge. You might have done this to other girls Jason and got away with it but you won’t this time. Your dead to me and this won’t be any accident. Mona thought.

AFTER MANY YEARS OF DATING THINGS START TO TAKE A PATH FOR THE WORSE. MONA'S BOYFRIEND JASON LOSES HIS PARENTS IN A CAR CRASH AND TAKES OUT HIS ANGER AND LOSS ON HER. MONA STARTS FEELING LIKE HE'S NOT THE BOY SHE ONCE LOVED AS THINGS GET WORSE ANS MORE ABUSES UNTIL JASON TAKES IT TOO FAR AND MONA FINDS HERSELF INA LITTLE SITUATION AND A GUN!