Warning | Teen Ink

Warning

By MidnightFire PLATINUM, Lincoln, Illinois
MidnightFire PLATINUM, Lincoln, Illinois

'Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.'
for my sister: 'when life gives me lemons ... i eat them'
'do not be afraid, be faithful'
'God is not safe, but He's good'

He crouched there; slightly rocking on the balls of his feet as the wind played with his hair. Listening, waiting. The mist floated up from under the cliffs edge, shimmering in the dawn light. Crisp, cold mountain air took his breath away as he smiled. Only then did he know why he had decided to meet here.
“You should know by now that you can’t sneak up on me.” He said to the silent breath of air behind him. Nothing moved, no noise spoke. Icy cold death seemed to flout off the gun an inch from his neck. It twitched nervously as its owner recovered the shock. “You aren’t like you father … that’s a good thing … that means I won’t kill you.” Cold steal pressed threateningly against the back of his neck, trying to get some ground. Slowly standing he turned to look into Mitch’s fear filled brown eyes. “You don’t and you shouldn’t fallow in your father’s footsteps. This is my one and only warning. Next time we meet I will kill you.” Smiling his sly cocky grin he stepped back off the cliff into to lake below.

'do not be afraid, be faithful'
'God is not safe, but He's good'

if you think you're werid then you need to see my family :) the dog is jelous of the cat, the cat was scaired of the 20 year old cat (she is now dead), and the girble isn't afraid of anything ... and thats just the pets (:

musicispassion PLATINUM, Perris, California

" Life is never easy for those who dream."
There are so many other quotes i need pages to write them

haha i probably sound like a weirdo but your work is great and should be in the magazine thanks

on Jul. 8 2011 at 10:25 am

'do not be afraid, be faithful'
'God is not safe, but He's good'

I'm working on it :) i'm happy to see that someone really likes my work :)

uuuuhhhhh i want to know the rest of the story this should be a book in my opinion this is great i like your descriptions there not sentences long like others where u forget what thier even decribing u describe short but i can imagine it clearly keep writing and plz plz plz with whatever u want on top make a novel!!!:P

'do not be afraid, be faithful'
'God is not safe, but He's good'

thank you :) i'm glad to finally be getting feed back on my work ... two articles of mine have been veiwed by about 80 people and one of them hasn't had a single comment

__horizon133 PLATINUM, Portage, Michigan

"laugh, and the world laughs with you. laugh hysterically, and for no apparent reason, and they will leave you alone." anonymous

intense. the descriptin makes everything much more real. i knind of like your style of just writing short little clips instead full short storys. it overrides the traditional human need for names and facts and information, leaving behind just the raw emotion of the mement you are writing about.