Western Michigan University | Teen Ink

Western Michigan University

By VinnY_22_ BRONZE, Jackson, Michigan
VinnY_22_ BRONZE, Jackson, Michigan

Western Michigan University

Located in the beautiful town of Kalamazoo, is the home of the Buster Broncos! Western Michigan University is great place to have school, the surrounding hills and lakes makes the school an ideal place for people who want a better education and who want to enjoy it at the same time.

Kalamazoo is the fifth largest city in Michigan and has a county population of over 220,000 residents. If you’re looking for a change from a small town school this is the place for you. If you went to a large school this is still the right place for you, with their beautiful campus and exceptional academics. WMU is located exactly half way between Detroit and Chicago, so if you want to take a short 2.5 hour trip to either city for a weekend trip, it’s very easy. They also have an enrollment number of 25,000 students!

If you’re looking to expand your knowledge at an affordable price and have fun doing it, Western Michigan University is the place to go! Being in the beautiful town of Kalamazoo with over 220,000 residents will a change, but will be a great one if you like meeting new people!

Wow Thats good info