What are your personal and educational goals? | Teen Ink

What are your personal and educational goals?

People are always talking about their goals but they never achieve them. I think that in order to be successful in life you need to have good goals to try and achieve. After you achieve these goals you should set higher goals and so on. I have both personal and educational goals about 11 I would say.
Educational goals are important in my life because to succeed in life you need a good education to later support you and family. My first goal would have to be to graduate from high school. To get good grades and get some scholarships to get into collage. I would like to go to collage for architecture or some other kind of build construction field. If that is not what I want to do and I change my mind I would like to go into translating and other parts of the speech field. I would also like to play soccer in collage for a couple years if they have it in the university.
My main personal goal is to be happy with my wife and one day be a grandfather. To meet this goal of being a grandpa and be exultant I first have to reach the goal of finding that special some one and ask them to marry me. If she says yes my next goal would be to have a big wedding with all our friend and family and go Hawaii for the honey moon. Being a grandpa would be great because I see my grandparents have so much fun seeing me and my cousins grow up. I want to day have that same joy. I would also be passing the family name to my kids and them to theirs.
If I don’t find that girl right away I would like to travel and go to events. I would like to go to Europe and visit all the historic places like the Eiffel tower in Paris and Stone Hinge in England. I would like to go to these places and others because I enjoy history. After years of reading about these places I want to go visit them and imagine how thing happened there. Another is to go to a World Cup and watch a game of Brazil, Mexico, and the final no matter where in the world the World Cup is being held. I want to watch of Brazil because they are always really good and have big name players. Mexico is my favorite team because that’s where I’m from and I want to see them play.

Those are my goals that qualify me for this scholarship. Also the goals that I hope to succeed in life.