Who Am I | Teen Ink

Who Am I

By Manny_08 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Manny_08 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

A closed mouth is never going to be fed. That is something my brother told me when I was little to speak up and not to stay quiet. My name is Manuel, I’m a son, Little brother, and athlete. I am a hard working person I’ve been that most of my life and my oldest brother is my inspiration to be better than him in everything.  

My oldest brother is an important part of my life because he mentored me most of my life and I’m hard working cause I want to be better than him cause he was good at almost everything he ever did. I’m hard working cause I want to get far in life and have a good job so when I have kids I can give them a good life and mentor them too.

My favorite movie is Cars 1 because of the main character his name is Lighting McQueen he a racecar but he is too confined and always says things to bring down other people until one night he is in his trailer sleeping where he is supposed to go to California but the back open and he ends up in a town and that town change him it made him better but more of a better person and to work hard for what he got and not to just throw it away. 

I’m hard working because of my mom too she worked hard to get me this far and I don’t want to let her down that her hard work was for nothing I want to make her proud and happy and give her a good life in the end.

In the future, I see myself as an electrician and having a family and a good life that is what I see in my future, and my brother my mentor the one who taught me almost everything I know. I see myself giving my mom a happy life with all the work I have done in my life.

I am hard working because of who represents me and what I want to represent. I’m hard work because I don’t want to let down those who have helped me in life.

I'm a person who can match your energy and can get along with pretty easy