I am a Hard Worker | Teen Ink

I am a Hard Worker

By Laila-Marie BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Laila-Marie BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"Don't judge people based on what on the outside, but whats on the inside"

Hard work always pays off, whatever you do. My name is Laila-Marie and I’m currently a sophomore in high school. I’m also an artist, a gamer, an older sister of four younger siblings (girls). I like to think of myself as a hard worker. I’ve always worked hard to reach and achieve my goals in life. I never give up when things get tough, I just try and try again. My Family and friends are a main part of my life. I would do anything to make them proud and show them what I can do. My favorite Animals are wolves as they are pack animals and always hard workers. My favorite movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas. I love the movie because it's about the Pumpkin King Named “Jack Skellington” trying to take on Christmas as their new holiday. He tries hard and hard to make it their new holiday, But eventually fails only to realize that he had what he wanted all along. Therefore, I’m A hard working person who wants to have a great and easy going future.

I feel like wolves are a lot like me because of how they work together as a pack, but for me a group. For example, Wolves are also known as “Canis Lupus” which is Latin for “Dog”. Wolves are pack animals and are stronger that way than they are alone. They are really smart and intelligent creatures and are very well skilled at hunting. Wolves Have to work day and night to provide for themselves or the pack. They hunt nonstop, Because they don’t know when the next time they are gonna get food. Hunting is pretty hard as you have to be sneaky, clever and have to have great agility. It may be hard work but it is all worth it in the end and that's why I will continue to be hard working just like my favorite animal, Wolves.

My family makes me who I am today because they are always supportive. For example, No matter what they always love me, even when I make mistakes. They appreciate how hard I work to make them proud. I am currently an older sister of Four younger sisters. They mean the world to me no matter how much they annoy me. It can be rough handling them, but with a little hard work it’s all worth it in the end. My mom had me when she was eighteen and boy was I a handful. It was difficult being eighteen and having to raise a newborn but all the hard work my mom put in to raise me made it a bit easier to raise my other sisters as she had more experience on how to raise them as well.

In my future, I see myself as an Energetic and outgoing person with a nice family and possibly married and very hard working. For example, I see myself as a great artist in the future. I See myself providing a lot for my family No matter how hard it is. For example, I hope to have a big house with a pool in the backyard and A dog and cat running around the place. I want the front yard to be swarmed in plants. This concludes why I am a hard worker.

This is based off of me and what I want to do with my future.