The Fighter | Teen Ink

The Fighter

By JT_curls BRONZE, Sac, California
JT_curls BRONZE, Sac, California

“It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”By rocky. I am Justin, a student, son, brother, and boyfriend. I like that quote from Rocky because it's like you gotta keep trying and don't give up. I'm always on time. I wake up on time every day. Also, I'm a very good fun person to play with or just hang out with. I love to do boxing in my free time.  Therefore I will be a pro boxer soon I hope and keep fighting.

The most important thing in my life is my family and my girlfriend because they make me who I am and they are always there when I need them. That's why I love them and I just feel safe with them. they push me to fight more.

In my family, I live with my mom, my brother, and my uncle. I've been living a good life. My mom works hard for us because it's just her working. I didn't grow up with a dad but it's okay I still love my mom and everything. My cousin lives far away for like 30 min but in that house, there are 5 kids and I think that's crazy. I will come there on the weekend if I have nothing to do but one of them is my age and we are close together. I wish we were in the same school and my uncle and my aunt are very supportive. My uncle is 18 and he is doing boxing too. He is doing it for money and that makes me want to do that because I think boxing is a good sport. It's just fun. My little brother is 7 and he is an iPad kid. It's annoying but whatever kids do now is not good because every kid today is on the phone or iPad. Like when I was a kid I was watching TV and I was just doing good. I love my family they motivate me to keep pushing and they are very Supportive.

My relationship all started in school. It was my freshman year and I didn't have anyone. I was tired of being lonely, so my friend was trying to help me. In Oct, I started talking to this girl name Katelyn my friend show me a pic of her and I was like dang she's cute. one day it was cold and I was sick and I was with my friends and they kept saying to talk to her but I was sick and to be honest I didn't know how to talk to women so I was scared not going to lie. And I'm just a shy person so my friend pushed me into her and so I had to talk to her and not going to lie it was  Awkward. after all that happened we started talking more on the phone and one day, we were on the call and we called for a long time and I felt good. talked and talked until November 9th, 2022  we started dating and I was very happy. we did so much together and I love her so much that I see her in my future I hope we can start a family and get married because she is one of the best girlfriend ever. She pushes me to do stuff like she my light when it's dark. Her love keeps me fighting. If anyone says something bad about her or just us we fight. She motivates us to keep fighting.

My hopes and dreams are getting a car buying a house and being number one. One of my dream cars is a R32 and rx7  I wish to have one of them in the future and in my garage. and also one of my dreams is to stay with my girlfriend. I want to buy a modern house that looks nice probably black and white that's like my taste. I also want to be number one in boxing or MMA that's one of my dreams because I love fighting. I'm going to keep trying and pushing to get it because the job is not done yet.

A game that I love to play is uc4 or a card game called gt7. I love UFC 4 because like I said I love fighting I like watching UFC a lot so I played I came a lot and I'm pretty good. GT7 is a card game and you know me I love cars. I have a lot of cars in that game and I love racing on real tracks in that game. GT7 taught me a lot about racing if I do racing in real life I will do pretty well like in the new Gran Turismo movie. Or like GTA 5 like it keeps you pushing I only play that game because the cars and the cars are a lot of money.  So I just play and do the jobs and work hard for my money and in like a week I will get the money that I need so I can buy and be happy that game makes me a fighter and teaches me to do a lot of work and keep pushing.

this is about me like how I fight because I love fighting and I'm always pushing when it is hard