Beauty | Teen Ink

Beauty

By saher BRONZE, east windsor, Connecticut
saher BRONZE, East Windsor, Connecticut

Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
Dale Carnegie

Another page in my sketch book...

Similar images

This art has 7 comments.

AlaNova ELITE said...
AlaNova ELITE, Naperville, Illinois

Dalai Lama said, "There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called YESTERDAY and the other is called TOMORROW, so today is the right day to love, believe, do, and mostly live..."

Love love lovvvvvve this drawing! It gives it such a refreshing, artistique vibe coloring only the face. Bravi, I love the whole set of drawings! :D 

Savannalore SILVER, North Branch, South Dakota

Art is all about mistakes and knowing which ones to keep.

It seems like you were inspired, and did the face in your style perfectly, and then got bored with the hair. I feel like the two don't go together, but I LOVE the way you did the face. A billion thumbs up. :)

Awesome! said...

Wow, this is soooo good!  And I also love all of your other work!  I actually am going to politely disagree with saraswati and say that because this piece is sort of abstract, it's ok if the blending isn't perfect or if the details don't fully look realistic.  In fact, I think that both of these aspects add to the beauty of the piece.

Keep up the AMAZING work!

AshTree SILVER said...
AshTree SILVER, Clarksville, Tennessee

"Live your art" -made this one up myself. Simple, but true.

I really love your style of drawing. It is like a breath of fresh air from the same old stuff on this site. I actually like the contrast in this picture. Did you freehand this or did you use a model/picture?

i love it but i think it could do with more light then again i love it its sooo cool:-D

saher BRONZE said...
saher BRONZE, East Windsor, Connecticut

Dale Carnegie

hahaha thx much for the cmnt will keep in mind :]

saraswati. BRONZE, Mequon, Wisconsin
the color choice is good, but i think the blending is'nt top notch,, and i would love you to look closer at some one's face to really see details instead of guessing