Tribal art | Teen Ink

Tribal art

By iKaye BRONZE, Lorette, Other
iKaye BRONZE, Lorette, Other

1 Tim 4:12 Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

(Grad text)

This one, I actually used very minimal computer image help. I looked at a picture, and drew a lot of my own thing on this one.
Unsure if I want to fill in the second section.

Similar images

This art has 11 comments.

Inkist said...
Inkist, Jerome, Idaho
lol i can see how it started as a flower and now i understand that its a softer one

iKaye BRONZE said...
iKaye BRONZE, Lorette, Other

(Grad text)

Its suppose to be more of a softer one. It actually started out as a flower, and kindof morphed into this. Doodle doodle.

Inkist said...
Inkist, Jerome, Idaho
Personaly, I think I could do better but it looks pretty good. Just in my opinion, when i think tribal, i think big curves sharp, thin pionts and stuff that fits and flows together. Still, it looks pretty good.

FefeBelieve SILVER, Nh, New Hampshire

anything is posible, you just have to believe in yourself, and try hard, and if you fall, get back up, and try again, the sky is you limit :)

wow! that is really cool! i think u should fill in the other part! but its ur art u do whatu wanna do :)

iKaye BRONZE said...
iKaye BRONZE, Lorette, Other

(Grad text)

lol, I dunno if that would be a good idea. The fumes from the markers make me really dizzy :P

And I also need to be looking at an image in order to start a picture, so its never 100% my own.

TUBBZ-6 PLATINUM, Norwich, New York

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." - Harry Potter (Daniel)

i love this picture you could so go pro

iKaye BRONZE said...
iKaye BRONZE, Lorette, Other

(Grad text)

Thanks for the feedback people!Awesome. Maybe I will go daring and fill it out bright. If it dies, all well. Wasn't that visually seen irl. :P

Thanks!

iKaye BRONZE said...
iKaye BRONZE, Lorette, Other

(Grad text)

I usually get my ideas from tattoos actually. I just look up tribal art tattoos.

So, it could be one I guess :P

Thanks!

ALY123456ADS BRONZE, WALLIS, Texas

LOVE IS CRAZY!!!!

hay love it!!!!!!

GangsterliciousThug... BRONZE, Neptune, New Jersey

dont lose wahtt yuu kno...trying 2 figure out wahtt yuu dont kno...

i agree withh minii me...bhutt this lookk like it cud be a tattoo...

MiNNiE_ME BRONZE, Coral Springs, Florida

"Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all."
-St. Augustine

OOOOooo....i THiNK U SHOULD ADD THE OTHER SiDE AND DO iT iN ViBRANT AND NEON COLORS..LIKE HOT PiNKS AND YELLOWS...WOW. THAT IS WAYYYY AMAZING!!! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!