Werewolf | Teen Ink

Werewolf

By KaThywuf BRONZE, Sombor, Other
KaThywuf BRONZE, Sombor, Other

When it seems there's no way out, when it seems to you that you're falling apart, that you're loosing yourself, just believe, hope, have a faith.... And you'll stand up and keep on with your life like nothing happened, you'll be happy and free....

Similar images

This art has 23 comments.

KaThywuf BRONZE, Sombor, Other

Well, your Jim- wolf is finished. :) Just give me your e-mail so I can send you the drawing.

KaThywuf BRONZE, Sombor, Other

Ok, I'll try to draw it. Just give me your e-mail so I can send you the photo.

Wolfen said...
Wolfen, Prineville, Oregon
My cheracter Jim Is a honest and smart kid who is the age of ten. As a Wolf he has dark black fur, Glowing gold eye's, Teeth that are perfect white Grinning.     

KaThywuf BRONZE, Sombor, Other

Thanks. :) Well, sure, I can. Just give me the description.

Wolfen said...
Wolfen, Prineville, Oregon
I like it! Is there any chance you could draw one of my characters from my stories?

amachii GOLD said...
amachii GOLD, Schenectady, New York

"ganbaranakutemo ee nende!" (It's okay even if you didn't do your best!) -Smileage/Tsunku

What does "towards thywuf" mean? (translator)

amachii GOLD said...
amachii GOLD, Schenectady, New York

Ovo Je zabavno! I would really like to learn this language. It's so cool!

amachii GOLD said...
amachii GOLD, Schenectady, New York

Jahanje lekcije? Pa, ti ne vole životinje. Oduvek sam želeo da nauči kako da vozi kanja. Da, igram 2 instrumente, ali sam ototkaz klavir. Ja bi se zapitati kako oseća staonda! Kakvo je vreme kao što je srbija u? Ovde u NjulJorku, mi smo dobili žestok letima i zimama zamrzavanja. Ja volim taj način. Pišate ponovo uskoro! P.S. Molimo Vas da pišete ponovo na srpskam, ja volim izazove!

KaThywuf BRONZE, Sombor, Other

And, what does Jacob thinks when he and Bella are together in the sleapping bag... :)

KaThywuf BRONZE, Sombor, Other

Really? Unfortunately, I don't play any instrument... :( But I'm going to horse riding lessons... :)

amachii GOLD said...
amachii GOLD, Schenectady, New York

Da li igrate sve instrumente? Igram francuski rog i klavir. This is so fun! lol!

KaThywuf BRONZE, Sombor, Other

Well, like I said, I love English language, so it isn't hard for me... Who are you talking about? Yeah, translator isn't so good, but it's O.K... I'm coming to facebook...

amachii GOLD said...
amachii GOLD, Schenectady, New York

it was great, and, bad as it sounds, I'm hoping it will be better when it's published! But I really did love it. I wonder what she's gonna call the rest of the books. it'll be interesting to see how Edward does with tracking victoria in New Moon!

amachii GOLD said...
amachii GOLD, Schenectady, New York

9 YEARS! Is it just me, or is that a while? Please come back and chat on facebook? I feel kinda guilty, i read the whole thing! That was very... mature of her to post that. She's being a good sport about it.

Yeah, your language is really awesome! The problem is the translator doesn't understand things like teeeeeeeeee! lol! :):):):)

KaThywuf BRONZE, Sombor, Other

Oh, I know about the website and I read the part of the first chapter, but I don't wanna read all online, I want it to be a surprise to me when it comes out... :P

KaThywuf BRONZE, Sombor, Other

:DDD lol.... I see you really are having a great fun!!! :PP I love English language, so I'm going in English school for 9 years... :)

amachii GOLD said...
amachii GOLD, Schenectady, New York

Post može vam nešto srpskom? Kao i skoro tajni jezik!

amachii GOLD said...
amachii GOLD, Schenectady, New York

Ovo je zabavno! Ja volim svolj jezik!

amachii GOLD said...
amachii GOLD, Schenectady, New York

Auesome ctranje! Video sam svlju Facebook i to me znatiželijan o srpskom jeziku. Online translator!

amachii GOLD said...
amachii GOLD, Schenectady, New York

sup, Katarina? I just saw your comment on the Twilight review, and I wanted to tell you that you can read what stephenie did already on midnight sun. Go to her website, stepheniemeyer .com , and she has all 264 pages on there that she already wrote. She's not working on It now, But she said it's her next project. Edward's perspective is very interesting... I won't gove away and more info. There's also some other neat stuff on the website. She has a good sense if humor. Plz try to say yes to the friend request as soon as you can, If you didn't already. I haven't been checking my mom's facebook! I'll do that now. :):):):)