The Balance | Teen Ink

The Balance

By Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

"Poetry and art are when you take decades of thought and condense it into a nifty little portable carrying case that people can see and go 'Oooh, Ahh'... and then forget about it. But what does it matter, so long as YOU remember it?" ~ Bela

This isn't all ink. *lol* actually, it's a smattering of a lot of different mediums, inks, pastels, colored pencil, watercolor, graphitints, water-color pencil... I played a lot with this one. It was done at the same time as "Distorted", (also in the ink category) and it's about the same size, 18"x18". The two ended up borrowing from each other, in a sence. I lent "The Balance"s color scheme to "Distorted", and "The Balance" ended up getting a dose of that weird mathematical graphing from "Distorted". Actually, and I pride myself on this, (it takes a real nerd to do so) each section of "The Balance" is exactly the same area as each of the other three sections, even though they are different shapes. The fact that I find this so cool may point to the idea that I really need a life. Social or otherwise. *lol*

Similar images

This art has 4 comments.

msp49 BRONZE said...
msp49 BRONZE, Middletown, Connecticut
Wow, this is really good.  I don't know how you managed to make each part the same area, but that makes it even more amazing.  Excellent job!

kayleighakabella SILVER, Lawton, Oklahoma
i love this, combining the elements!

and all of your work is amazing. :]

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

I drew this strictly from my imagination. If you've seen this same image through google, I would greatly appreciate a link to it, because it would mean someone has used my work without my authorization.

sany.lastflame PLATINUM, Frederick, Colorado
Actually, i really like this picture, did you look at a picture like this and draw it by memory cuz ive seen this pic in google and stuff - just wondering - its really good!