Art Silently Loud | Teen Ink

Art Silently Loud

By Robsessed PLATINUM, McKinney, Texas
Robsessed PLATINUM, McKinney, Texas

"I may be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it." - Maya Angelou

"Did you know 'I told you so' has a brother, Jacob?" she asked cutting me off. "His name is 'Shut the hell up.'" - Bella Swan, Breaking Dawn

I drew the words "Teen Ink" using the American Sign Language fingerspelling aplphabet. I used a silent black background and loud colors for the letters.

Similar images

This art has 4 comments.

Fia-fia BRONZE said...
Fia-fia BRONZE, Bethesda, Maryland

This is awesome!!! 

Clover94 said...
Clover94, Hobart, Indiana

What a piece of work is man! How noble in reason; how infinite in faculties, in form and moving how lexpress and admirable in action how, like an angel, in apprehension how like a god. -Shakespeare

"Teen Ink".......

Awesome. :)

Robsessed PLATINUM, McKinney, Texas

Thanks. I know my proportions are off, but I'm not a drawer. I took ASL my senior year and we had to do a similar project and that was my inspiration Also, my title is ASL - Art Silently Loud, which explains the theme and the technique.

biggerinfinities SILVER, Superior, Colorado

“We accept the love we think we deserve.”
― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Whoa! i would never think to do this you are so creative!