Faceless, Not Heartless | Teen Ink

Faceless, Not Heartless

By Hanban12 ELITE, Lake Worth, Florida
Hanban12 ELITE, Lake Worth, Florida

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them."
Henry David Thoreau

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, and then all at once."
John Green

I'm not very good at drawing, but I just wanted to get this message across: Sometimes people judge you before getting to know who you are, and automatically think you have no feelings of your own. But that's not true. Just because you're not known to them, doesn't mean you can't feel. We all have a heart, whether it's well known by others or not. Hopefully that makes sense.

Tags: Teens

Similar images

This art has 4 comments.

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Very true. :) :/ a lot of people do judge a book by its cover before they really get to know them. Sigh.

Angelbaby BRONZE, Norway , Michigan

'Don't judge a book by its cover'

i'm not the best drawer myself, but this is VERY good keep drawing :) ps most people do judge a book by its cover before they get to know them

sleeping-beauty_gurl PLATINUM, Helena, Montana

"There are none so blind as those who refuse to see"

STAHP WITH YOUR TALENT EVERYWHERE gorgeous drawing and beautiful message :D all about FANTASTIC job

It does make sense, Hanban12. : ) I love this drawing. I truly do. And your drawing of people, is better than my drawing of people! I love the message in your drawing. Thank you for sharing this!