Mischievous Angel Wallpaper | Teen Ink

Mischievous Angel Wallpaper

By -MidnightAngel- GOLD, A Field of Paper Flowers, California
-MidnightAngel- GOLD, A Field Of Paper Flowers, California

"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"

My first attempt at anime!
This is one of my characters that I use in my wallpapers, named "Pixie"

Similar images

This art has 3 comments.

Thank you :) I took your advice and the picture came out much better! (And I didn't get you friend request :-/)

yisliefbeinstoopid BRONZE, Windsor, Other

“I have never listened to anyone who criticized my taste in space travel, sideshows or gorillas. When this occurs, I pack up my dinosaurs and leave the room.”
― Ray Bradbury, Zen in the Art of Writing

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." - Elbert Hubbard

P.S. Asked for you to be my friend/ contact on youtube (SuperFloree) please accept! (^o^)

Nice job! (^o^) Unfortunately, you seemed to have fallen into the same trap that most beginner anime artists fall into. You put the eyes up too high on the forehead! Most people do this when they start, so don't worry. Just move the eyes a bit down. She needs a forehead you know! Also, next time try a bit of shading so it doesn't look too flat :)