Kazumi | Teen Ink

Kazumi

By 13islucky, North Hills, California
13islucky, North Hills, California

Be yourself everyone else is already taken

Similar images

This art has 11 comments.

JuneTaz said...
We all have different opinions. Ok, xMinty, you shouldn't have straight-up called it "pretty horrible." But c'mon, 13islucky and Hinata Hyuga. Do you really need to use all that sarcasm and call us "heartless"? xMinty was just critiquing it and pointing out some errors. Sometimes, you have to suck up the problems and fix em, you know?

HinataHyuga SILVER, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

To never give up is my nindo, my ninja way. I can't run before taking my first step. A place to return to is were someone always thinks of you. Naruto-kun. Miso ramen. Back off kushina tomato Minato is mine! Kingmortha is my BFFFFF on teenink!

THOSE COMMENTS ABOVE ARE MEAN! I THINK THERE HEARTLESSSS! I LOVE THE NAME KAZUMI ITS COOL!

HEARTLESS GET A HEART! ITS AMAZING!

soldout said...
ok, no offense 13islucky, but xMinty really couldn't reword her critique any other way. by the way, xMinty, it's not as bad as you make it seem. It's a colorful anime pic that just got a little too edgy.

anna(: said...

i Thinkk Itsz Nicee!(:

Canvas said...
Canvas, NA, Other

All cartoon characters and fables must be exaggeration, caricatures. It is the very nature of fantasy and fable.
Walt Disney
I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.
Walt Disney

I used to draw a lot like this.. Oh, the memories XD
   I really like this. Just a few statements and questions;
   Did you make this character yourself? She's really pretty, and I like her colour scheme!
   How did you do the lineart? Don't get me wrong, it's looking great in the end, but it looks a little.. shaky, for lack of a better word. It's the only real thing here I think could use some improvement... Otherwise, fantastic job!

13islucky said...
13islucky, North Hills, California

Aren't you just a sweet, a ray of sunshine on my cloudy day.  There is no need  to be insultive to me, you know there are kinder ways to give your critics.  You obviously did not notic that this picture is about a year and a half old, so no need for any critics.  You know I don't know why I'm acknologing your ill thought out message, but I am.  Rainbows and unicorns to you.

xMinty said...

lol this is pretty horrible.

she looks deformed.

eyes are way too big, even for anime. plus they look too rectangle-ish. it's just creepy.

the chin and head is wayyyy to small

YOUR EYES ARE AMAZING!!!!!! I can't do computer graphics but I'm a fair artist myself. Moslty graphite of the manga variety. Keep it up! You'll one day perfect it all before me.

13islucky said...
13islucky, North Hills, California

thanks, I appreciate the complement!

bookworm75 SILVER, Monticello, New York

"Teachers open the door, you enter yourself"

You made her look really pretty! my bff draws animew too. keep up the good work!